Chapter 5

Evelyn's pov

Today all parents or careers for the children are going to come and in and just colour or play with the etc.

I really hope at least somebody shows up for everybody,but if not I'm going to be there so it ok.

"Evelyn,how are you feeling" Katy asks, "I'm alright,and how are you" I question "I'm good".

"What are you doing this weekend" I ask, "probably nothing" Katy says,the other day we had a great chat and I felt awful,her best friend past away 2 ish years ago and ever since then she's not gone out for fun.

"Well me and my friend ruby,you know the one I was telling you about" she nods her head "well we are planning on going clubbing,it's not normally my scene but I like to have fun once in a while,so do you want to come" I question.

"Erm,I don't know I don't want to intrude" she looks of to the side "Katy I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want you to come and besides ruby has been asking to meet you non stop"  I say with a small chuckle.

"You speak about me" she says with shock in her face "yeah,I've told her how amazing you are" she give me a small laugh "ok sure" I smile "I will text you all the details,but just beware ruby can be a lot some times and will insist on dressing you"

We both laugh,but then I look up at the clock and see we don't have long left. I walk of to the door and open it, not long later people start piling.

"Ok so,you can pick a table to sit at with your child,they might want to sit with their friends,but today is just about bonding with the children and seeing the environment they are in" everybody smiles at me.

Everybody takes a seat but Noah catches my eye,he is sat on his own at the back of the classroom. So I finish up speaking with one of the parents and make my way over to him.

"Hey little man" I say taking a seat next to him,and he frowns "big man" he corrects me and I laugh "sorry hey big man" he gives me a small smile at this.

"Is nobody coming today Noah" I question "daddy really wanted to and he's trying but something at work and he was stressing trying to see if anybody was free but nobody could make it" I frown at this "Well it's ok big man everybody else has somebody so I can spend all my time with you"

He smiles bright and hugs me,I hug him back "he said he will try his hardest to make it" I nod my head.

"Have you ever watched high school musical" I question he shakes his head and I gasp "I've heard of it but never watched" I shake my head and he laughs "ok I'm going to teach you one of the songs"

And that's what I did,for the next 20 minutes I sat there teaching him breaking free and honestly he is really good at remembering the tune and lyrics.

I grab a colouring sheet and we start colouring "do you know why Leo isn't in" he asks me "I'm pretty sure he's not feeling well" he nods his head "I will ask dad if we can go see him" I hm to this.

We sit colouring "have you ever watched dirty dancing" he asks me and I laugh "of course it's a great film"  he smiles "auntie Blake would love you" all of a sudden the room quietens down and I hear a person clear their throat behind me.

I turn around to see mr Marino,and his 2 right hand men "dad" Noah jumps into his hands and mr Marino hugs him "how are you buddy" he questions "I'm good", I go to stand up but mr Marion attention suddenly turns to me.

"Stay" he says,not so much as a demand but as a question, I nod my head. All three of the take a seat, Noah on one side of my marino on the other and the two other men was on either side,as it was a circle table.

"You must the famous miss Peters,it's nice to properly meet you" he says to me "Well I'm going to guess I am,it's nice to meet you to'.

He nods his "What where you to talking when we got here,why would Blake like her" Xavier questions Noah, he won't her me say informalities in my head.

"She likes dirty dancing" Noah says "the film" I clarify all three of the men let out a laugh "I'm Lucas this is stefano and Xavier" Lucas says to me "nice to meet you all"

I look over and see Katy staring at me looking a little scared,I give her a smile to show there is no problem.

I see Xavier looking at me "are you ok mr Marino" I question "it's Xavier and your just very beautiful" I try not to roll my eyes, that shirt might work on other woman but not me,I'm not looking for a quick fuck I'm tired of shitty dates.

I'm looking for the so I'm not falling for his shit.

"Right we'll have fun Noah,I'll be over there if you need me" I get up and walk away not sparing a glance at Xavier.

"Erm excuse me" I turn to look at the man in front of me,he was the one I was speaking to the other day "hi how can I help you" I ask him "I was just wondering how my child's getting on as she's shy and all" he says with a small chuckle.

"Well she's fitted in amazingly, and has got lots of friends" he smiles "thank you" he goes to sit down next to his child and I look towards Xavier who looks like he wants to murder the man. What the fuck.

———————————————————————
Authors note❤️

Thank you for everybody who is reading and I hope your enjoying it.❤️

I hope you guys have had a great day,if not the comments or my messages are open❤️