Chapter 4

Xavier's pov

"Please,please will you ask her" Noah asks me for the 100th time today "buddy,I already said yes" he bounces on his feet.

I'm stood at the nursery's gate with Noah and Lucas, Noah wants me to ask if Leo can come for tea today, but my focus keeps onto going to Evelyn who is stood there speaking to one of the other parents, a man may I add on.

I feel a pull on my pant leg "right yes" Noah runs over to Leo and taps him on the back me and Lucas follow suit.

"Hello" I say to who I'm guessing is Leo's mother "mr Marino" she says avoiding eye contact with me, "Noah was wondering if Leo could come round for tea tonight, if you don't have anything on" I say to her.

I could tell she was scared and that was not my intention, yes I love the power and I like that everybody knows who I am but I don't like making an innocent woman feel petrified.

"Erm,I" she starts "it's ok if not,don't feel pressured" she nods her head "Leo would you like to go for tea" she questions, he jumps up and down "yes please" he says, I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Do you mind if I take your phone number,I'll feed him tea,him and Leo can play for a while and then I will drop him back off if that's ok" she gives me her phone and I type in my number "is there anything he is allergic to" I ask, I don't want to kill the kid "no" she tells me.

"Thank you mr Marino and Leo please be good" she says to him and he nods his head "it's Xavier,I can tell Noah and Leo are going to stay good friends" she gives me a tight lipped smile and hugs Leo.

"Come on then" we all start to walk back to the car, but I turn around again to look at Evelyn only to see she is already looking towards me,she quickly looks away.

We get into the car and I start driving with Lucas in the passenger seat. "Are you going to make a move" he question "do you want to be a bit more specific" I ask "miss Peters" he says in a teasing voice "stai zitto" I say to him (shut up) he lets out a small laugh.

"So how was your days" I question them, Noah speaks up first "really good,miss Peters gave me an extra chicken nugget, I really like her" I nod my head "and you Leo" I ask "it was good,me and Noah played outside"

"That sounds nice" I say "dad,Can we go swimming" Noah questions "hm I don't know buddy" I don't think Leo can swim,and I don't feel like getting in the pool myself.

"Today let's just play on solid ground ok Leo can come over another day and swim" they both smile and I park the car.

I'm really glad that Noah has found somebody he likes,he's always been quit closed off and it's always been hard for me to tell his emotions but since he has gone to nursery it has made him a bit brighter.

But to be honest I wouldn't mind him miss behaving on a day so I can see Evelyn,I already know I'm going to make her mine,but I'm respectful so I don't want to just go and claim her. I want her to like me and my plan to get to know her is going to start very soon.

"Alright" Noah says "Leo is there anything you don't like to eat" I question him "Erm fish" he says looking disgusted,I let out a small chuckle, "Alright then,what about some pasta" I question.

They both smile "Can we go and play now" Noah asks "yes but be careful" they both run of to Noah's room.

"Lucas, what's going on with the shipment" I question whist we both walk into the kitchen "somebody tried to take the gun shipment,we think the Russians are trying to start back up" I roll my eyes.

The fucking Russians,when I took over I basically killed of all other mafias,there are still little gangs that hang around,but nothing on my level.

"Hm,and where is the person who tired to take it"

"In the cells,but he isn't opening his mouth" Lucas says "I will speak to him,but not today" he nods his head and I start making the pasta.

"I'm going to go Xavier,have fun" he laughs and I roll my eyes at him "Noah,Leo" I shout.

I hear the sound of their footsteps running into the kitchen "food" they both climb up onto the stools and dig in.

I have always wanted more children,at least four maybe more,I just haven't had a relationship with somebody where I want to have a family with them.

I start to eat my food. "Are you done boys" I question,they nod their heads and I put their bowls into the sink.

I check my phone to see it's getting late "ok,Leo we need to get you home" I see them both looking very unhappy "you can come again don't worry" from hearing this they brighten up a bit.

They run of and get there shoes on, I place them into the car and drive off. When I pull up to where Leo living I feel pity for him and his mother.

It's a very run down apartment building in a bad neighbourhood, I see Leo's mum walk out of her apartment and up to the car door,so I get out and unbuckle Leo.

"He's been really good,he is welcome to come again" I say to her, she nods her head "thank you, what do you say Leo" she looks towards him "thank you" he smiles and I give him a small one back.

"See you later"