Chapter 10

Xavier's pov

"Noah mate come on" I say to him we got home about 7 hours ago and he has not stopped asking for Evelyn.

He's now crying in bed,he won't settle down and go to sleep. "Please daddy" he pleads with me "she's said she will always be there for me" Noah says I wipe his tears and he hiccups.

I hold him tight, but he carries ok crying, I have no idea what has made him cry so much. "Ok if I go get Evelyn will you stop crying" he immediately nods his head.

He kept on calling her miss Peters so I just said to call her Evelyn at home. "Ok auntie Blake is down stairs" I stand up and walk to the front door.

"Blake I'm going to get Evelyn keep and eye on Noah" she nods he head and I jump straight in my car and I start driving to Evelyn's apartment.

It takes me about 10 minutes before I arrive. As soon as I do I go straight to her apartment and knock on.

I stand impatiently at the door,I go to knock again but Evelyn swings open her door, she's dressed in very short cotton black shorts and a white vest top that is pulled down low.

"Xavier what the fuck" she says to me,I can tell I had just woken her up "I need you to come with me" I say to her "Erm no" she says bluntly.

"Noah needs you" I add on "why what's wrong,is he hurt" she says starting to panic. "He's not stopped asking for you and is just crying his eyes out" I walk into her apartment as she grabs a hoodie.

I look at it and it looks like a mans "who's is that" I question,she slips on her shoes "why" she questions "because it's a mans and I want to know" she rolls her eyes she I grab her waist and pull her into me.

"Who's is it Evelyn" I can see her hiding a laugh "ok mr possessive i can tell where Noah gets it from,it's my brothers" I realise a breath I didn't know I had been holding in.

"And I'm sure we need to get to Noah" I nod my head and we walk out of her apartment.

She's still dressed in her short shorts. We get into the car and I speed of to mine.

We pull up and we jump straight out.when I open up the door Blake isn't sat down stairs anymore so I'm guessing she's with Noah.

"You house is massive" she says to me,I grab her hand and lead her up to Noah's room. Blake is sat on his bed trying to calm him down,he is hiccuping and shaking.

"Noah" she says softly,his head shoots up and she walks towards him. Noah immediately jumps into her arms and she pulls him in tight.

"I'm going to go but let me know how it goes" Blake says to me "ok,text me when you get home safe" she walks out of the room and I shut the door behind her.

Evelyn sits on the bed with Noah in her lap,she runs her hand up and down his back. I take a seat next to them and watch how good she is with Noah. I position my self behind her and pull her in between my legs so she can rest her back against my chest.

She rocks Noah back and forward until his breathing evens out, "Noah said something to me today" she says to me,I hm and start playing with her hair.

"He said I wish you was my mummy," I freeze for a second,Noah has never asked about her and I didn't intend to bring it up to him.

I planned on finding a woman I love who will love Noah just the same and then when he is old enough give him a brief version.

I clear my throat "what did you say to him" I question "just that I will always be there for him".

She gets up and tucks Noah into bed. I grab her hand and lead her to my room. "Do you think somebody has said something to him" she questions "maybe,he's never been this upset before or mentioned anything about a mum"

I can see the curiosity in her eyes but I can also see her holding back "go ahead,I know you want to ask" I say to her "what I have no clue what your going on about" she's says,I chuckle.

"Your a pretty good liar" I say,she smiles "I know"

"But you want to know about Noah's mum" I state to her "Xavier it's ok,you don't have to speak about it I understand"

I shake my head "no it's fine, I went to Italy nearly 4 years ago for some business, I had some fun and whatever,I come back home everything is fine until one day 9 months later I got a knock on the door"

I haven't spoken the full story to anybody,but I want a future with Evelyn so I need to tell her. She grabs my hand in hers and kisses my cheek "and there was a baby sat in a car seat with a note,basically just saying she's sorry she can't do it,it's mine and she hopes I take care of it"

"Obviously I though at first it was somebody pissing me about but he had my eyes so we proceeded to do 12 dna test and they all came back positive for me being the dad."

"It was a shock obviously,but I love Noah more than anything in this world,I didn't go looking for the woman it's was between about 6 of them,I had a rough few days and was at the club every night,but she obviously didn't want Noah so what was the point of making her"

I look at her in the eyes,waiting for some form of judgement or disgusting but she just grabs my face and kisses me,she pulls back "thank you,I know how hard that must of been to tell me" a small tear falls from my face and she wipes it off.

"Stay with me please" I ask her, she nods her head "of course"