Chapter 9

Evelyn's pov (2 weeks later)

Everything has been going pretty great,I've really settled into my job and me and Xavier have been seeing each other a lot more.

I'm currently sat in my chair typing on the computer whilst the kids take of their coats from being outside. I feel a tap on my leg and look down at the little boy stood there.

"Are you ok" he looks up at me "today miss can we watch peppa pig instead of Ben and hollies little kingdom" seen as it's Friday I always let them watch a kids program for like the last hour.

"I will defiantly ask everybody else but that's a good idea" the little boy hugs me but is soon ripped of me by Noah who looks raging.

Noah then suddenly punches him in the face,I gasp and get the little boy up and of the floor,his cheek is bleeding he is crying. Noah still looks raging.

Katy runs over "can you get him some ice whilst I talk to Noah" I say to her she nods her head. I quickly put on peppa pig for all of the other children.i grab Noah's hand and take him to the corner of the class room to sit him down.

"Noah what was all the about" I grab some more ice for Noah's hand and take a quick glance towards the other children to check there ok. "He hugged you" he sakes quit simply.

"Ok and Noah that doesn't explain why you punched him" I say in a soft tone,even though he did something wrong screaming and shouting at him won't do anything to resolve the issue.

"Only I can hug you" he says as blunt as he can get. "Noah,all the other children here can hug me as well"

I'm sat on one the the chairs facing him, so he stands up and the climbs into my lap and rests his head on my chest "mine" he says wrapping his arms around me neck.

What is he a ducking werwolf.

I hug him, "noah,you can hug me whenever but you cannot punch other people for hugging me to that's not fair" he doesn't reply back to me just cuddles further into my chest.

You can definitely tell that he takes after his father. "Your going to have to apologise to him" he carry's on ignoring me "Noah" I say more firmly.

He lifts his head of my chest "I don't see the reason to apologise" he says again just as stubborn as his dad "Noah,you have hurt somebody there and that's not ok so you need to go over an apologise" he reluctantly jumps of my lap and starts to walk over to the other little boy.

I quickly follow behind, when we get there the boy has stoped crying by now and his cheek isn't bleeding.

"I am sorry for punching you" Noah says "it's ok" the little boy smiles at him,Noah just blanks him and walks back to where we was sitting.

Katy looks at me as if to say what's going on. "We will speak later" I say to her she nods her head and I follow after Noah.

"Can I go and sit with Leo now" he questions,I blank his question for now "How is your hand" I ask "fine" his head is only a little bit red,you would think it would be worse compared to what the other boys face looks like.

"I wish you was my mummy" Noah suddenly says,I start choking on air,Noah looks at me very concerned "are you ok" he questions "yeah I'm ok"

Noah climbs in my lap again and I rub my hand down his back "So is that what this is really about" I question him, apart from teaching I wanted to do psychology fo children,so if I'm right he sees me as a mother figure and because he doesn't have a mother he saw that other boy as a threat to him and me.

He nods his head "well Noah,I will always be here for you ok" he looks up at me and smiles.

I spend the next 20 minutes sat down with Noah in my lap,I'm pretty sure he's fell asleep.

All the parents start piling in so I stand up with Noah in my arms and he is a dead weight so I can tell he is definitely asleep.

I speak to some of the parent and then the little boys mother ho wasn't very happy but still had some understanding.i see Xavier walking through the doors with. Woman and stefano.

For a second jealously invades me but I look a bit closer and by the looks of it she is Blake Xavier sister,they look alike.

He walks up to me, "he punched somebody today" I say to him, I can't tell whether he is proud or concerned "why did he do that" the woman questions me "oh by the way I'm blake it's so nice to meet you Xavier has not sh" she was about to carry in but Xavier gave her a death stare.

"One of the other little boys hugged me and then Noah pushed him and the punched him" I say,I feel Noah start to move in my arms and wake up.

Stefano pats Xavier on the back "you can tell he's your son" Noah sits up and his hair is everywhere.

"Hey Noah" Xavier says to him reaching over to try and take him out of my hands.

Noah immediately clings onto me and puts his head in the crook of my neck. Noah can be a slight bit clingy with me but recently he has become attached at my hip but today this is the most attached I've seen him.

"Buddy you have to let go now and come home" Blake says to him,I turn my head to him and place him into the floor.he still holds onto me tight "Noah,it's ok you will see me on Monday I promise" he looks at me in the eyes.

"Why don't we go home and play with your action figures" Xavier suggest to him. Xavier picks him up and holds him tight,Noah cuddles into him but still keeps his eyes on me.

"Promise" Noah says to me which I'm guess he means for me being here on Monday "I promise"

Xavier looks towards me with a smile on his face "I will see you later Evelyn" I nod my head and they all walk out.