Chapter 23

Xavier's pov

I'm so glad she's gone, be I'm still pissed that she came to mine and Evelyn's home and started to kick of like that.

Noah my boy, he stuck up for her which I'm very proud of him for doing so, he just as protective as me!

I'm currently sat with Noah next to me on one of these shitty chair at his nursery, but I can't complain, I'm with my boy and my woman is doing what she loves most, a little bit of a bump has started to appear, you can't see it if you aren't looking for it be my god I'm so excited.

"Dad" I turn my head to look towards Noah "yes buddy" I question, his eyes are staring at Evelyn "is mummy just so beautiful" he says I chuckle, yeah that's happened ever since that day he's been calling her mum and is attached at her hip.

"Yeah she is isn't she" he nods his head and keeps his eyes on her, a few minutes later Evelyn approaches us a big smile appears on Noah's face "mummy" he get up and hugs her.

It's really nice to this vulnerable side of Noah, even though he is a child he's exactly like me never showed his emotions much, but Evelyn has just come in an made us open up, which I'm happy about I didn't want Noah to hide his emotions.

"Hey big man" she says whilst taking a seat, he gives her a colouring he did "do you like it I did it for you" she smiles at him "this is amazing, I'll keep it in a very special place" she says "hello Amore"

"Xavier" she smiles "how are you and everything" I question "we are good" suddenly a little boy starts shouting for Evelyn she smiles at us and walks of to him.

"I'm going to punch him again" I hear Noah say at the side of me "we don't need to punch him again Noah, he hasn't done anything wrong"

"Just look at him,smiling at mummy like that like couldn't he see that we was having a conversation" Noah rolls his eyes, I know Noah is very protective of Evelyn that is a given but I have no idea why this one boy bugs him so much.

"Buddy,why does he bug you so much" I question, he looks to his feet and shrugs his shoulders, "I just know he wants to steal mummy of of as he doesn't have a mum and he can't do that because she mine" he states.

I grab him of the chair and place him on my lap "Noah, Evelyn will love you for ever and ever and will always be your mummy, he isn't a threat to you" he seems to take a few minutes to think before he nods his head in agreement.

For the rest of the day we sit there and do all the activities that is placed in front of us, well I say we did it we didn't me and Noah just kept our eyes on Evelyn.

Tonight we are planning on telling Noah about the pregnancy, we went for a scan the other day and everything is all good and healthy.

"Right come on,buddy" I grab his hand, I walk him out as we wait in the car for Evelyn.

"Hey" she says as she jumps into the car, she places a kiss on my cheek and the turns to the back of the car and kisses Noah's forehead, he gives her a big grin and she turns back.

I start to drive, "did you like today Noah" she questions "of course, you was there" she chuckles "was that the only reason you enjoyed it" she questions, I take a hold of her hand and interlock our fingers.

"Mainly" he says truthfully, me and Evelyn both laugh "and you" she questions me now "exact same answer as Noah" she chuckles and shakes her head.

I pull up to the gate, punch the code in and get out of the car.

"Daddy can I go and play" Noah questions me "hold up buddy, me and mummy need to speak to you" I pick him up and we walk into the front room.

"Am I in trouble" he says with a small worried look "no no, we have exciting news" Evelyn takes a seat next to me and pulls the scan from her back pocket.

"Well Noah your going to be a big brother" she smiles and places the scan on the table, Noah quickly picks it up and stares at it "that there is your baby brother or sister" Evelyn adds on.

"Wow" Noah says quietly, he gets up and walks towards Evelyn, he places a hand on her stomach and sits on the floor in front of her.

He rest his head in her knees "hello" he says "I'm going to make sure you are always safe" I smile at him, watching this makes my heart melt.

I turn to look at Evelyn and she crying "I love you" Noah whispers to Evelyn's belly. This is when Evelyn let's out a sob, Noah quickly sits up "I'm sorry, what have I done, did I hurt her" he says frantically.

She pulls him into her lap, "no no baby, happy tears, your just super cute" i rub Evelyn's backs, "so your ok" he asks "yes" Noah smiles at this.

Wow what a happy little family I have.

Since the day Evelyn walked in she has had my heart along with Noah's.

She really is my heart.