Chapter 15

Evelyn's pov

I was wrong.

I wake up wrapped in Xavier's and arms,I feel a small pain down in my lower half.

I slowly pull myself out of the bed and jump in the shower, a few minutes later I hear Xavier speak "Amore,I'm going to take Jenna to her house and then I will be back"

"Ok" I hear the door shut behind him so I put on some music and start having my own Party. I'm not sure how much I was in there,but I jump out and wrap a towel around me.

I walk over to Xavier wardrobe and pull out a plain black t-shirt and a pair of clean boxers, men's clothing are so much more comfortable as plus I need to wash my clothes.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs "Xavier I need you to stop holding me hostage,I have no clothes" I shout to him,I walk around the corner and see Xavier smirking at me.

I let my eyes wonder and see loads of people say in the kitchen, Blake and who I'm guessing is her husband, a few kids running around,Noah,an older woman and man,Stefano and a set of twins.

The older woman is smiling at me,she jumps out of her seat and pulls me into a big hug "I'm so happy to finally meet you,Noah and Xavier speak so much of you" she gushes.

"Erm", I have no clue who this woman is or who these people are "mama,please, Evelyn this is my mama,that's my papa Blake's husband Cole,the twins Diego and matteo, and the other set of twins are Blake's along this the 2 others and then that one is Matteo"

"Nice to meet you" I say to them all, they all say it back, Xavier's mum is still stood in front of me, "I'm so glad he's finally found somebody" she smiles.

His dad stands up and pulls his mum into his side, "sorry,she's just excited, nice to meet you I'm enzo" he says "nice to meet you I'm Evelyn" he chuckles at this "I bloody know,the boys don't shut up about you"

I laugh at this and look over to Xavier who is shaking his head.

He walks over to me,takes my hand and then leads me out of the room, "I'm sorry I didn't know they was coming,I just came home and 2 seconds later they where all walking in" I laugh, "it's ok,but seriously I need clothes"

"Ok,let's say goodbye and then we can go back to your apartment so you can get dressed" I nod my head and we make our way back into the kitchen "I'm taking Evelyn back to hers,mum do you mind looking after Noah" she smiles at him "don't worry I'll look after him"

Xavier nods his head and we make our way to the car. Once we are in he starts driving me to my apartment "are you coming in" I question, Xavier nods his head and we make our way into my apartment.

"I promise I didn't know they where coming" he says once we walk In, "it's ok" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Who are you going to introduce me as do your dad and brother" Xavier question, "I'm not sure" he let's go and spins me to face him "how about boyfriend, Evelyn do you want to be my girlfriend" he question.

I stare at him for a minute until he started to get worried "of course" he grabs my face and kisses me deeply, he backs me into the kitchen counter "god your gorgeous" he says looking at me, I smile.

"I need to get dressed" I'm still dressed in his boxers and t-shirt "you know, I really like you in my clothes" I roll my eyes "yeah well, I didn't want to meet your family dressed like this"

"I know, I'm sorry I didn't know they were coming" he places a gentle kiss on my lips, "right im going getting a shower" i say to xavier he smirks at me "can i join" i just shake my head at him and walk of to the bathroom.

all throughout my shower all i could think of was xavier, he a dangerous man and i dont know if im being selfish, me being with him doesn't just effect me it effects my family, but i really like him and noah.

i jump out of the shower and dry my self of, shit i say to myself , i look around and realise that i haven't brought any clothes in. i go into my room only to shit myself when i see xavier sat on my bed, "in 2 weeks i have a ball i need to attend to , im going to bring noah with me and i want you to come to" he explain as im stood half naked "well what if i have plans", i dont.

"well cancel them amore" i walk over to my wardrobe and slip on some underwear and an oversized t-shirt "your very annoying i hope you know that" he stands up and walks towards me, "what even is this ball for" i question him "basically just to keep peace and a time where all the men and woman make deals and show off their partners"

"show off their partners" i say, he nods his head "yes, some people bring their fuck buddies, they will not introduce them properly if they are and if they are their partner we will introduce them, basically to say fuck of they are mine and in the underworld nobody messes with peoples family especially their partners, if you do your a scum bag" he explains.

"well then" he chuckles "wait i dont have anything to wear!"