Chapter 13

Evelyn's pov

"Ok so who can count up to number 10" I question the children.

I'm really loving teaching and looking after them, a few of them raise there arms,I go to speak again but the door opens,I see Leo's mum stood at the door on the verge of tears,she looks like she's had no sleep for the past week.

Leo walks in,his clothes don't look the greatest,I go to go over to her but she rushes out of the door, "ok class,I want you to try the work in front of you", I walk over to Leo and get down to him level.

"Hey buddy" he looks at me in the eyes and doesn't say anything, I hold me hand out for him,he takes ahold of my hand and I take him to a more private area. "Leo buddy,what's wrong" he takes a seat.

"Me and mummy are living I'm the car" he says to me,now it's not my place to judge but Leo's well-being is what is the most important to me.

"Oh ok,do you need a hug" I question,in this time I just want to make sure he feels safe.

He jumps on my lap and I give him a big hug. In a situation like this I'm obligated to ring child social service,but I want to see if I can help first before I make the situation probably worse.

"Ok Leo, this is what we are going to do,you can sit here if you like,I can bring Noah over as well and then at the end of the day I'm going to help you and your mummy out ok" he nods his head and I walk over to Noah.

"Hey big man,do you want to go and sit with Leo,give him a big hug" Noah frowns "is he ok" he questions "he will be" Noah looks at me and runs of to him.

For the rest of the day I keep on checking up Leo and Noah,Leo has had a smile on his face so that good.

When all the parents start coming through the door I make my way to Leo's mum, "miss star" I say,she looks up at me with panic in her face "where's Leo" she questions in a quit voice.

I motion to him and Noah,as I do I see Xavier walking towards them, "I want to help you" I say to her, "it's ok really"

"Miss star I'm supposed to report this to child social services,but I want to help you" as she was about to speak up Xavier comes and stands next to me.

Stefano and Lucas are behind him and he has Leo and Noah in his arms, "Leo wants to sleep over tonight,would that be ok with you" he questions, miss star (Jenna) automatically looks relived that Leo will have a place to stay.

"Yes that would be ok" she give him a small smile avoiding eye contact with him, "you can stay as well,there are plenty of rooms" she goes to refuse but he gives her a look that says I'm helping you don't refuse.

I look around and see Katy smiling at me,she gestures towards the door saying she's leaving and I nod.

"Evelyn you come to" Xavier says, "I'm alright thanks you" I hear stefano and Lucas start laughing behind him.

"Will Jenna not want another woman in the house" he asks, that's it I'm going to slap him!

I take a deep breath, "sure" they all walk out of the door and I give Xavier a death glare but he just smirks at me.

I grab my keys and lock the door, I walk up to their car "right Well how is this going to work" I question,there is a driver so there's only 4 seats and there is 7 of us.

And stupidly I decided to walk to work today "stefano,you can sit in the front, Lucas u can sit in the middle with Noah on your lap, Jenna can sit with Leo on her lap and Amore it looks like your sitting on mine" he says with a shut eating grin.

"Why don't u sit on mine" I question, he laughs, "that sounds great but I would give you a dead leg" I know he's right which is pissing me off.

I huff as he climbs in, I get in and sit in his lap,his hand immediately goes to my waist and pulls me to his chest.

Everybody gets in and the driver starts driving to Xavier's house.

"How have you been Amore" he questions me as his hand slides under my shirt and onto my bare skin "fine" I say,his hand starts dragging up and down.

"Just fine" he questions,I hmm, "are you not going to ask me how I've been" his hand slips to my back and he runs his hand to just underneath the back of my bar.

"How have you been" I look at everybody else to see if anybody sees this shit that is going on but everybody is busy doing there own thing.

"Am I ok touching you" he questions blanking the question he asked me to ask him, I nod my head "words Amore"

"Yeah,now don't be rude answer my question" I put my arm around his neck, two can play this game.

"Actually I've not been good" he reply's,I run my hands down his chest "hmm,and whys that" I tilt my head to the side,I see him take a deep breath "I can't see to sleep very well without you"

I start to runs my nails just at the top of his pants "Can I touch you" I question just like he did,his eyes widen as it sounds like it has a double meaning.

"Hmm" he says "words Xavier words" I run my hand back up and run my thumb over his cheek "yes" he says.

I smirk and quickly jump out of the car,as I saw we had arrived.

Don't mess with me Xavier!