Migona - The Legacy of Migona - ATLA

Song: Ashes Remain - Right Here

*Spoilers Ahead*

Created: August 13th, 2015

Name: Migona

Eye Color: Dark Blue (Glow white in the Avatar State)

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Family: Maylin (Mother/Alive), Miyota (Father/Deceased)

Age: 16-17

Place of Birth: South Pole

Place of Residence:

Weapon of Choice: The Elements

Ethnicity: Water Tribe and Fire Nation

Best Friends:

Likes: Bending, Traveling

Dislikes:

Special Abilities: As the second avatar to be born in 100 years, Migona has the ability to bend all four elements. These abilities were not awakened completely until she came into contact with Aang, despite being born with them.

Other Abilities: Because she is a part of the Second Avatar Reincarnation Cycle, Migona is spiritually connected to Aang. She can sense his emotions, and shares in his power/responsibility as the Avatar.

Weaknesses:

Mortality: Migona, like Aang, can age or be killed like any other human

Avatar State Disconnection: If Aang were to be fatally wounded Migona's connection to the Avatar state would be severed completely, taking away any ability she might have as an Avatar. It is unknown if this goes both ways.

Unique Items:

Love Interest: Zuko

Fate: There has not been a need for a second Avatar, not since the fusion of Raava and Wan, but fearing that Aang would not return to the world in time, there was little choice. It is Migona's destiny to aid Aang in what-ever way possible in his mission to the end the 100-year war and stop Fire Lord Ozai. It won't be an easy task with people trying to kill them every time they turn around and Migonai constantly questions whether they chose the right person to help Aang. There is also the pull she feels toward the person hunting them, Zuko, the banished Prince of the Fire Nation.

Whether she is aware of it yet or not, Migona will find herself stuck in the middle, and not just as a bridge between worlds, but also between people.

Titles: Avatar Migona