Perma - DYKWTSSSR - Kingdom Hearts

Title: Do You Know Why The Sun Sets red?

(Spoilers Ahead)

Created: April 18th, 2016

Name: Permafrost (Perma to everyone)

Eye color: Dark Blue

Hair color: Blonde but blue toward the ends (undyed)

Family: Kairi (Fraternal twin sister/Alive),  Unknown (Grandmother/Unknown), Premax (Nobody/Sleeping), Namine (Sister's Nobody/ Alive)

Age: 14-17

Date of Birth: 

Place of Birth: Radiant Garden

Place of Residence: Destiny Islands

Species: Human 

Best Friends: Sora, Riku, Roxas, Pence, Hayner, Olette, Lea, Xion, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and Dwellers of Other Worlds

Likes: Sea Salt Ice Cream, travelling to other worlds

Dislikes: Being alone, Organization 13, Vexen, Atlantica, Larxene

Special Abilities:

Strong Heart: As a Keyblade wielder, Perma posses an extremely strong heart.

Darkness Immunity and control: After losing her world to darkness, Perma's heart left her and tried to follow her sister's to a place where it thought they would be safe, due to the spell that Aqua placed on them. As her heart followed Kairi's, it got lost and somehow found it's way back to her body where it had been sent in a world between worlds, The World That Never Was. It is theorized that because Kairi's heart casts such a strong light, that a shadow was cast in Perma's despite her never feeling any dark intentions like so many others.

It is also due to the strong darkness already in her heart that she can no longer be effected by the darkness of others, or darkness itself. This darkness also attracts heartless and nightmares, giving her complete control over these entities and allowing her to revert them back to their original forms if possible.

Weakness: Perma's emotions can get the best of her, for example when faced with the loss of not only her friends, but also her twin sister and love of her life, the darkness in Perma's heart surged forth and she lost all control and sense of self.

Unique Items:

Keyblade: Due to the strength of her heart, Perma has the ability to summon worth a weapon capable of defeating the heartless and pushing back the darkness. 

Love Interest:

Perma first met Axel in the World That Never Was after being captured by Vexen and imprisoned by Organization 13, who had the intent to use her for Kingdom Hearts. The two grew closer despite not knowing each other for long, or knowing Xemna's true plans for Perma. Perma had felt a connection to him from the beginning, but couldn't determine why. After losing herself, and turning, Perma took on the form of Premax, her Nobody. In the year that she spent working with the Organization, the relationship between Axel and Premax grew, drawing the attention of Saix who had begun to take notice of their bond.

Reminding Axel that it would be impossible for them to ever truly be together, due to the fact that Nobodies were unable to truly feel any type of emotion. When what Xemnas planned to do was revealed, Premax allowed her true self to reawaken, bringing forth her true feelings and sleeping emotions.

Feeling betrayed, Perma buried her love for Axel, deciding to instead focus on her task of helping Riku and Diz take down the organization, and protecting Roxas until Sora could wake up. 

When the time came for Sora to travel to The World That Never Was, Perma was reunited with her sister after being recaptured by the Organization. After escaping, Sora delivered a letter to her written by Axel who promised to find her again one day in the next life.

After defeating the Organization, Perma returned to Ansem the Wise's lab in search of answers, upon discovering the restored Somebodies of several Organization members; being unable to face Axel just yet, Perma left before he could awaken.

Some time later, Perma discovered Yin Sid talking with Axel's Somebody, Lea, after he arrived to help save Queen Minnie. Reuniting at last, Lea swore to Perma that he would make up for his past actions in anyway he could, something that both of them agreed would not be easy.

Perma and Lea's relationship has a long way to go, but for the moment they are just glad to be back together.

Fate: Currently Unknown