Yuki Okami - Fallen Snow and Darkened Skies - Naruto

*Spoilers ahead*

Created: June 17th, 2016

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings

Name: Yuki Lee (Nee Okami-Yoru)

Eye Color: Purple (darken as she grows older and turn white when activating her Dojutsu)

Hair Color: Blue

Family: Orochimaru (Father; Alive), Yoru clan, Uzumaki Clan, Uchiha Clan, and Hyuga Clan (extended family), Metal Lee (Son; Alive), Rock Lee (Husband; Alive), Kori (Daughter; Alive), Mitsuki (Younger half-Brother; Alive)

Age: 30s

Place of Birth: Land of Rice Patties

Place of residence: Land of Fire

Species: Human

Likes: Reading, art, and hanging out with her three foolish teammates.

Dislikes: Seeing them suffer, those who underestimate her, her friends, and thier bond

Dream: It wasn't until the end of the war that Yuki realized what she was truly fighting for, she was fighting for Lee, she was fighting to always keep his smile shinning bright. Her dream was his dream, Lee had become her purpose in life.

Best Friend: Sasuke Uchiha 

Kekkei Genkai: Yuki has the ability to manipulate the chakra of those around her, freezing it or stopping the flow altogether. She also possesses a Byakugan which was locked in her bloodline until near the end of the Shinobi war, she can now use it freely, and is able to pass it on to her daughter, Kori

Other Abilities: Heightened senses and reflexes due to being raised by wolves

Weakness: Though she is quicker then most, and was able to take on even the Jinchuriki Gaara in a fight, she was not strong enough to take on Madara, who even managed to kill her by stabbing her in the back, even with the help of Sasuke. Yuki in her youth thought herself undefeatable but over the years she began to realize this was not true, and began to pick her fights. She also learned that there are some fights that should not be taken on alone, and that the help of a friend can be a very bid difference; it is this lesson that she has tried to pass on to her daughter.

Unique Items:

Several headbands over the years Yuki has ben forced to replace her headband, becase it has either been damaged, or lost.

Summoning scroll Yuki carries a large scroll in her pouch for emergencies, this scroll allows her summon forth the pack that raised her for help. 

Love Interest: Yuki and Lee met during the Chunin exams, but it wasn't until much later that Yuki realized she had begun to care fo him greatly and return the feelings he had tried to express for her. Though she thought he appeared odd and acted quite strangely, it was his perseverance that Yuki fell in love with. His refusal to never give up even when the odds were against him. As they grew closer, Yuki began to realize that burden of her abilities might come between them and began to pull away. Yuki soon pushed passed her fears, and allowed Lee to help her shoulder her burden.

Fate: In the flash forward, during which we see the life of her daughter Kori, Yuki and Lee are married, having chosen to spend the rest of thier lives together. Even though Yuki is absent at times due to her visiting her clan and father, she returns home when she can to her husband and childern; showing that she tries to give her children the bond that she never had with her own mother, who died giving birth to her. It is also revealed that through her preganancy with Kori, she developed the fear of not being there, leaving Kori with no answers, much like she had been.

This fear led her to writing a series of journals about her life, which she passed on to Kori as she grew.

Titles: Member of Squad 7, Jonin, Daughter of the Snake, Leaf Ninja, 2nd Otokage, Descendant of Homura, Descendant and reincarnation of Mojin.

" My life was a series of storm clouds and dark skies, but the more connections and I friends I made, the more it began to snow. Each laugh, or smile, was a winter flurry. Each loss, a blizzard."