Kira Swan - Immunity Series - Twilight

Song: Run - Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault) ft. Ed Sheeran

*Spoilers Ahead*

Created: July 10th, 2015

The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived. - Robert Jordan, The fires of Heaven

Name: Kirabella 'Kira' Jazmine Gemella (Nee Swan)

Eye color: Originally brown but with the effects of the X-Syndrome her eyes turned blue with a ring around the center of her pupil and then green or purple as she became a vampire as the venom mixed with her already altered DNA. Green on animal blood and purple on human blood, a mixture of both might turn her eyes back to blue.

Hair color: Brown

Faceclaim: Saoirse Ronan

Family: Charlie Swan (Father; Alive), Renee Higginbotham Dwyer (Formerly Swan) (Mother; alive), Isabella Marie Cullen (Nee Swan) (Fraternal Twin Sister; Vampire), Edward Anthony Cullen (nee Mason )(Brother-in-law; Vampire), Mary Alice Cullen (Nee Brandon) (Sister-in-law; Vampire), Emmet Cullen (Nee McCarty)(Brother-in-law; Vampre), Rosalie Lillian Hale (Sister-in-law; Vampire), Jasper Hale (Nee Whitlock)(Brother-in-law; Vampire), Renesme Carlie Cullen (Niece; Hybrid), Aro Volturi (Creator; vampire), Beck Gemella (Husband/Mate; Immune), Phil Dwyer (Step-father; alive)

Age: It is never revealed to the readers, but if Kira chose she could begin to age again much like the Quileutes', this would be achieved by not consuming blood all-together. This is possible for all the Immune Vampires

Date of Birth: September 13th, 1987

Place of Birth: Forks, Washington

Place of Residence: Charlie's house (where she grew up), Hospital room (When she got sick), Voltera (When she was with the Volturi), No where (when she became a Nomadic Vampire and joined Beck and the other Immune Vampires), The Cullen House (when she visits her sister)

Species: Immune Vampire

Best Friend: Several Immune Vampires, Alec Volturi, Jane Volturi, Felix Volturi, Demetri Volturi, Marcus Volturi, The Tribe, Tony, M.J., Athenadora

Likes: Singing, and Ballet

Dislikes: Hospitals, Aro, and Chelsea (Kira: Should have torn off her head before I left)

Special Abilities: She able to use the powers of any vampire she comes in contact with, and is immune to any powers used on her; both abilities being present even as a human.

Weakness: The same weaknesses of any vampire

Unique Items:

Photo Albums: to remind her of her human life

Wedding ring: Tossed back at Aro when she left with Beck

Cellphone

Love Interest: Aro came across her when she was a child, at first he intended to kill her, until he realized that his gift didn't work on her; at this point he had also already injected her with his venom, breaking one of the very laws that he upheld. Instead of taking the child with him, or killing her immediately, he instead left her, deciding to watch from afar to see what would become of her. It became clear that even with his venom, Kira's body would still ultimately fail her; this of course was not the truth, the truth was that Kira possessed a very rare gene. An extremely recessive gene located in only the rarest of humans, that over time would turn her into a vampire.

Venom infused tablets, a creation of Aro's making as a way to hide the fact that he had broken the law, along with a diversion to sunlight, slowed the growth of the gene, but it was evitable that Kira would become a vampire.

As time went on, Kira was able to grow up as a normal human, despite the few odd occurrences in her life, such as being able to communicate with wolves telepathically after a run in with Edward Cullen, awakening her dormant powers, and vision like dreams.

After the death of James, Aro's plan to keep his crime hidden began to crumble as Kira was injected with venom, forcing him to reveal himself to a clueless Kira Swan. His plan to simply pretend to save her quickly failed as Kira's awakening powers once again were given a jolt, allowing her to mentally go to Aro in her dreams. Leaving Aro with no other option then to create a lie that would ultimately bring Kira to him, he would pose as her mate.

This time, his plan succeeded to the point that he was able to turn her fully into a vampire; what he didn't count on this time, was that he had unintentionally passed his own ability to Kira, forcing him to keep his distance. Everything going fine, until their wedding day when the unseen arrival of Beck Gemella halted Aro's plan in it's tracks.

Beck having kept his distance up to this point, attempted to help Kira discover the truth on her own, all the while trying to protect her from Aro, who worked to keep the two apart.

Fate: It was only once Kira had learned the truth that she and Beck lived out their eternity together as true mates, leaving behind the Volturi, but swearing that if Aro ever threatened them again, Kira would make sure that the entire vampire world knew of what Aro had tried to do. Kira, with Beck at her side, traveled the world together with the other Immune vampires, gathering together more like them, and searching for answers to why they were immune.

" On the foundation of hope, I built my life of uncertainty but love was the first step through the door of eternity."