Summer - Twin Winds - Kingdom Hearts

*Spoilers  Ahead*

Created: August 7, 2019

Name: Summer

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Hair color: Brown blonde

Family: Ventus  (Younger Twin Brother), Vanitas (The darkness of Ventus' heart/ supposed younger brother)

Age: Ventus was put into a deep sleep after losing his heart and didn't age, so Summer's age is something I would like to leave to the readers imagination. Summer, like Ventus, was around 11 in BBS and the time frame between BBS and KH1 is about 10 years, making her around 21. Summer is then 22 by KH2 and 23 by KH3, but like I said, it's something I want the readers to decide.

Place of Birth: Unknown

Place of Residence: Destiny Island while waiting for her brother to awaken

Keyblade: Guardian Angel. A left handed white version of Sora's key but with blue on the winged grip and a beaded feather keychain.

Friends: Summer kept to herself in the beginning, choosing to focus on protecting her brother instead of connecting with anyone, but in the time she spent with Sora, she began to open her heart to those she met on their journey. Before the start of the story, Summer did have other friends, but since travelling to the future, she no longer has any memory of them.

Skill level: It is stated at the beginning of the book that Summer has excelled in her training as a keyblade wielder, though this might have been a ploy by Xehanort to hide what he was actually doing. Summer passes on her combative knowledge to a young Sora and Riku, neither of which who are able to ever beat her. It is not until DDD that Summer fulfils supposed her dream of becoming a Keyblade Master.

Species: Human

Special Abilities: In BBS Summer was able to use dark corridors to travel between worlds but after turning her back on Xehanort she no longer uses this ability.

Other abilities: It is shown that when Ventus lost his heart, Summer was able to carry it within her own until it was able to locate a safe place to go. Summer posses a very advanced fighting and magical ability. 

Known Masters: Xehanort during  BBS, and Self from KH1 to DDD. During the time of fairytales, when there were unions, Summer belonged to the Union: Anguis, but after the keyblade war she forgot about it along with several other keyblade wielders known as the dandelions.

Likes: Sparring, the ocean, seeing her brother happy

Dislikes: Xehanort, keeping secrets, lying to those she cares for, not remembering her past

Weaknesses and Strengths: During the years she was with Xehanort, he was able to control her with the threat of hurting Ventus. It is also shown in KH3 that Summer's greatest fear is losing her brother completely; when she witnesses him being swallowed by the darkness, she drops her keyblade and submits to her fate. It through this that Summer's greatest weakness is the connection she shares with her brother, but this is also her greatest strength,.

Unique Items:

Her Keyblade

A GummiPhone given to her by Ienzo during KH3 to help her keep in contact with the other guardians.

Love Interests: No

Fate: Returns with her brother to the land of departure

Titles: Master Summer

To be Updated when the story is finished

Update: I was not okay with the ending of Union Cross.