Aislinn Diana Gregory-Saltzman - Blind Sighted - The Vampire Diaries/Originals

*Spoilers Ahead*

Created: November 23rd 2015

Name: Aislinn 'Izzy' Diana Gregory-Saltzman

Eye color: Grey-Blue

Hair color: Wheat blonde

Faceclaim: AnnaSophia Robb

Family: Alaric Saltzman (Adopted Father), Isabel Pierce (Adopted Stepmother/Deceased), Elena Gilbert (Adopted Stepsister), Damon Salvatore(Adopted Stepbrother-in-law), Stefan Salvatore (Adopted Brother-in-Law/deceased), Caroline Salvatore (Adopted Stepsister-in-law/immortal), Lizzie Saltzman (Adopted sister/niece), Josie Saltzman (Adopted sister/niece), Jeremy Gilbert (Adopted Step cousin ), Eric Gregory (Biological Father/Deceased), Piper Gregory (Biological Mother/deceased)

Age: Late Teens

Date of Birth: December 10th

Place of Birth: Massachusetts

Place of Residence: New Orleans

Species: Unactivated Werewolf-Witch Hybrid

Best Friends: Hayley Marshall, Davina Claire, Camille, Klaus Mikealson, Blueberry the Teddy bear (Childhood friend)

Likes: Art, music, and Alcohol

Dislikes: Being treated like she's breakable and unable to do anything on her own

Special Abilities: Heightened hearing, and Psychic powers

Other Abilities: As a werewolf-witch Hybrid, Izzy's magical ability is greatly increased by her emotional state. Her blood is a cure for a werewolf bite.

Weakness: Without her necklace, Izzy could be killed like any other human.

Blindness: Due to lack of sight, Izzy's full magical power remain buried and might never be fully awakened. Despite this Izzy can still use small bursts of her telekinetic power at certain moments.

Echo Memory: Though Izzy is blind, her memory of sight remains. Elijah theorized that it was because of this that she can be compelled, because compulsion is the ability to control the mind, not the sight.

Unique:

Necklace that magically revives her upon death

Teddy bear given to her for her second birthday

Random Balls of clay that she carries around with her

Love Interest: Upon first meeting her, Elijah found himself fascinated by the scarred blind girl. Fearing that she would be harmed in someway should he reveal his feelings for her, he tried to keep his distance, but the more he tried the more drawn to her he became.

Fate: Unknown

Titles:

I was burned and blinded by fire, and from the flames I was reborn. You saw what I could not, while I felt what you could never feel. You sought to protect me from a world that which I would glimpse only through dreams, not realizing that was where the true monsters lied.