Elise Coleman - Eternal Fantasia - TVD & TO

(Spoilers ahead)

Created: March 1st, 2020

Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything it is

Name: Elise Fantasia "Tasia" Coleman

Eye Color: Blue

Hair color: Toffee blonde

Face Claim:

Family: Penny Coleman (Mother/Alive), Unknown Father (Unknown), Unknown Maternal Grandmother (Unknown), Maternal Grandfather (Unknown)

Age: 17 - Early 20s

Date of Birth: July 23rd

Place of Birth: Mystic Falls, Virginia

Place of Residence: Coleman House - Mystic Falls, Virginia

Weapon of Choice:

Species: Half: Witch with recessive Werewolf Gene (Conduit)

Best Friends: Matt Donovan, Caroline Forbs

Likes: Seeing new places

Dislikes: Elena Gilbert, Mystic Falls

Special Abilities:

Magical Ability: Elise's abilities works a lot like those of a Siphoner, but with a few advantages and disadvantages. She doesn't need contact with an object or magical source, and doesn't draw power away from either. While this can be said for these two occurrences, Elise still requires contact if it is another witch, or vampire to keep using magic. Once contact is lost, or she moves to far away, Elise can no longer draw power. 

Other Abilities:

Connection: At some point before the start of TVD, Finn, who had been daggered for over 900 years, was able to mentally reach out and make contact with Elise forming a magical link between the two. This allowed him to speak and interact with her while still daggered. This connection is not limited by distance as Finn was miles away at the time when it happened. Over time it continued to grow in strength, as Elise was not able to see or hear him in the beginning.

It is unknown if the connection only exists with Finn, but for the moment he is the only one who has been able to make contact with her while daggered.

Magical Sense: Like other witches, Elise can sense vampires, or other supernatural beings, but only by contact.

Compulsion: Another ability Elise has, like other witches, Elise cannot be compelled by a vampire

Weakness:

Mortality: Elise is mortal, therefore she can die, or be wounded, like anyone else

Limited Magical Ability: In order to use any of her abilities, Elise must be near, or in contact with either a magical source, another witch, or an Original Vampire. Is not limited to touch unless it is via another person, being nearby is enough. She cannot create her own magic.

Unique Items:

Love Interests:

Fate:

Titles:

I thought I had to settle for ordinary, but now I see I was born to be extraordinary.