Marley - Infinite - Marvel

*Spoilers Ahead*

What is a legacy?

It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.

Name: Marley Stone

Eye Color: Blue (Appeared to glow yellow until she separated from Aria)

Hair Color: Blonde

Faceclaim: Mckenna Grace

Family: Gabriel Stone (nee Stevens)(Adopted Mother; Alive), Chief Harting Stone (Father; Alive), Chloe Stone (Sister; Alive), Aria Stone(sister; Deceased), Jami Stone (Sister; Alive), Dahlia Stone (Sister; alive), Avery Stone (Brother; alive), Loki Laufeyson ( Brother-in-Law; Alive)

Age: Appears 9 but since separating from Aria, has begun to age normally

Place of Birth: Created within Aria's mind

Date of Awakening: May 5th, 2015

Place of Residence: Separate New York Apartments (When with Aria's parents), Avengers Tower (With the Avengers), S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (When with S.H.I.E.L.D. ), Palace of Asgard (When with Thor)

Species: Vessel/Entity created from the energy of the mind stone (Didn't truly take form until the creation Vision)

Likes: Helping Tony build things

Dislikes: Being treated like a kid

Special Abilities: As the Vessel of the mind stone, Marley is capable of creating energy beams, reading minds, and phasing through objects; it is unknown if Marley still possesses these abilities now that the mind stone is gone.

Other Abilities: Even with the mind stone no longer existing, Marley possesses an above level intelligence (making her very cocky for a 9 year old)

Weaknesses: With the mind stone gone, Marley is completely human, so she has all the normal weaknessess of any human

Love Interests: Nope

Fate: Making the best of the life that Aria gave her, Marley enrolled at school, graduated, and eventually began her long life. She kept in touch with the others for several years after, happily helpig to raise her niece, Aria, who Chloe named after thier friend and sister. Eventually, Marley told her the story how the Original Aria saved the world, and why she would never be forgotten by those who knew her.

Titles: Vessel of the Mind Stone, The Child Genius

Meaning of Marley when it comes to Aria's Personality: Aria gained her powers at a young age, that and the separation of her parents caused her to practically raise herself at times, forcing her to grow up before her time.

Marley represents the child in Aria who grew up to fast