Chloe - Infinity - Marvel

*Spoilers Ahead*

Follow your soul. It knows the way.

Name: Chloe Stone

Eye color: Blue (Appeared to glow until she separated from Aria)

Hair Color: Blonde

Faceclaim: Dove Cameron

Family: Gabriel Stone (nee Stevens)(Adopted Mother; Alive), Chief Harting Stone (Father; Alive), Aria Stone (Sister; Deceased), Dahlia Stone(sister; Alive), Jami Stone (Sister; Alive), Marley Stone (Sister; alive), Avery Stone (Brother; alive), Loki Laufeyson ( Fiancée; Alive)

Age: Holds the appearance of a 16 year old, and since separating from Aria, has begun to age normally

Place of Birth: Created within Aria's mind

Date of Awakening: May 4th, 2012

Place of Residence: Separate New York Apartments (When with Aria's parents), Avengers Tower (With the Avengers), S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (When with S.H.I.E.L.D. ), Palace of Asgard (When with Thor)

Species: Vessel/Entity created from the energy of the space stone (Didn't truly take form until Ari made contact with the Tesseract

Likes: Stealing

Dislikes: Dahlia's antics

Special Abilities: As the Vessel of the Space Stone's power, Chloe is capable of creating portals out thin air, teleporting herself, others, objects, reversing gravity, and flying; it is unknown if Chloe still possesses these abilities now that the space stone is gone  

Other abilities: Chloe was a major Kleptomaniac, and was very good at covering her tracks, as shown in the prologue when she robbed a bank without seemingly anyone seeing her

Weakness: With the space stone gone, Chloe is completely human, so she has all the normal weaknesses of any human

Love Interests: Though not the main focus in the story, it is shown that Chloe and Loki grew very close, to the point that she went into a depressed state when she thought he was dead. Their relationship has since grown to the point of him asking to marry her not long before the end of the story. Chloe later gives birth to their child two years later.

Fate: Deciding to make the best of the life that Aria gave her, she enrolled at school, graduated, and eventually began to her long life with Loki. It is later revealed in the Epilogue that Chloe had a daughter which she named Aria, in memory of her friend and sister. 

Titles: Vessel of the Space Stone, Lady Chloe of Midgard, Kleptomaniac, The Rebellious Thief

Meaning of Chloe when it comes to Aria's Personality: Growing up Aria was the daughter of a police chief and a school teacher, through most of her life she witnessed the fighting and soon divorce of her parents, leading to the need to draw their attention away each other; her moral compass prevented her from causing trouble, and for a time Aria unknowingly withdrew into herself, creating Chloe.

Chloe is the person that Aria keeps herself from becoming because not only does she represent Aria's rebellious nature, she also represents Aria's free spirit.

Facts: Chloe's first appearance wasn't until after Aria was taken by Loki. The version that the Avengers see, is the power of the soul stone striking out.