Elin Mikealson - MSR - TVD/TO

Created: April 16, 2023

As children
We were fascinated by magic,
as adults we fear love,
at what point did we forget they are the same thing? - J.R Rogue

Name: Elin Mikealson

Eye color: Brown

Faceclaim: Katherine Langford

Hair color: Golden brown.

Family: Niklaus 'Klaus' Mikealson (Older half-brother; immortal), Elijah Mikaelson (Older Brother; immortal), Rebekah Mikaelson (Younger Sister; Immortal), Finn Mikaelson (Older Brother; Immortal), Kol Mikealson (Twin Brother; Immortal), Freya Mikaelson (Older Sister; Alive), Henrik (Younger Brother; deceased), Keelin (Sister-in-law), Hope Mikaelson (niece; Alive), Davina Mikaelson (nee Claire)(Sister-in-Law; Alive), Marcellus 'Marcel' Gerard (Adopted Nephew through Klaus/Brother-in-law; Immortal)

Age: Around 18 when turned (Immortal)

Date of Birth: Circa before 1000

Place of birth: Area of Mystic Falls, Virginia

Place of Residence: Mikaelson Mansion - Mystic Falls, Virginia (Once it's been built), Old Plantation House - New Orleans (When she moved to New Orleans), the Abattoir (Once it's been reclaimed by Klaus)

Weapon of Choice: Magic and Enhanced strength

Species: Original Vampire Siphoner

Best Friends: Several witches in New Orleans, Davina

Likes: Magic

Dislikes:

Special Abilities:

Other Abilities: The same abilities as a normal witch, or vampire.

Weakness:

Unique Items:

A daylight ring that her mother made when the family became vampires, became useless later on

A silver dagger she would later have reforged into a ring which would hang beside her daylight ring around her neck

Several spell books her brother helped her write over the years

Love Interests: She fell in love only once during her century long life. His name was Bengimn and he was a siphoner like her. They were together for several years during the family's time in Italy and she made plans to turn him, making him the first of her sireline, and later marry him which he was happy to as long as he was with her, but that night as they slept they were attacked by the Five, and Bengimn was killed.

In her sorrow, Elin swore to never love or turn another person so long as she lived. She completed this vow by having the dagger that killed him reforged into a silver ring.

Fate: