Lustful Eyes

When the devil falls in love,
It is the most hauntingly
Beautiful thing ever.

And you should be terrified,
For he will go to the
Depths of hell for her.

-Anonymous

♤♤♤

♤♤♤

Summary

Everything was seemingly perfect for the innocent and naïve Annalise, as she had the perfect life that any teen could ask for. With her mother, aunt and the almighty by her side, she didn't need anyone, for she trusted them with all her heart.

And she was getting married soon to a guy who was four years older than her but she didn't mind it one bit as it was her mother who arranged it for her and had complete faith in her mother's decision for her.

But one day out, caused hell to break loose as she was spotted by the devil himself. He who ruled the underworld like the king. When his eyes landed on the sweet little teenager, he wanted her and all for himself. And what he wants he gets either by hook or crook. For he had already written his name on the innocent Annalise with his lustful eyes.

Falling in the depths of hate and lust, Annalise, has no way out but to accept her fate and submit. But soon finds herself involved in something sinful and dangerous with the man that detests her dearly.

♤♤♤

Author's Note

Just a heads up, this book is romantic erotica and super slow burn. There is male dominance and exertion of power. Heavy manipulation and no, the characters are not weak, they just have their own ideas and beliefs. There is kink and BDSM. If BDSM or kink is not your thing, please refrain from reading.
There is hate involved in the story, so watch out. Again, there is no smut till later in the book, but I promise, you will be satisfied.

Do remember that this book is a dark romance and extremely erotic. Triggers have been listed below and do not proceed if you aren't comfortable with it. Later don't blame the writer for not having the book your way.

*Violence/extreme gore

*torture

*abduction

*BDSM relationship

*extreme sexual violence

*foul language

♤♤♤