15

Andreas walked out banging the door shut after he saw Lise spiraled by the floor. She had cried herself to sleep.

He skids down the stairs in his expensive dolce and gabbana shoes, which were polished to perfection. He was dressed up in a light blue—almost white dress shirt followed by a grey suit atop it. His hair was disheveled slightly as he never cared to brush it like true gentlemen. He wanted people to see the evilness he lived in.

He had seen the fragile girl on the floor shivering but he didn't dare to move her. It was simple for him, the more she suffered the more he loved it.

It had been his thing, deriving pleasure from pain. A true sadist by all means.

He walked to the dining area where Sheila and a few other maids set up the table with a variety of food.

Andreas loved to begin his day with a nice brunch. He wasn't a fan of eating three times a day. Two would do for him until it filled him fully. He mostly did it to avoid the unnecessary disturbance in his mafia business.

Andreas loved his mafia more than anything. He was also politically influential as well. There wasn't a single place where he didn't work his way in. The only reason he was still free, alive, and breathing after killing many innocent people were his connections. There wasn't a single place where couldn't get out of a situation from.

Pulling the chair out, he sat down and Sheila approached him.

Turning his plate. With shaky hands, she filled his glass with water and began serving him food. There was one thing about Andreas, he fucking loved meat. He couldn't go a day without having a proper steak, cooked medium rare and to perfection.

Cutting half of the steak, she serves him that with a fork and knife supporting the steak in between them. Andreas scrolls through his phone while the maids work around him to maintain the neat and proper environment that Andreas so demanded.

Andreas wasn't a messy person. He wanted things a certain way and if it wasn't, he would rip people's hair apart, and that wasn't just an expression. He actually would do it. Yes, it was OCD, but he wouldn't dare admit that he had OCD.

It was true since forever, Andreas kept things a certain way. Seeing things dirty and out of place, made him want to punch his head through the wall and kill someone.

Sure he loved seeing blood and hitting people till they died, but he would make sure all of it was clean and spotless. And that's how Lise's room was cleaned spotless, while she had cried herself to sleep on the large cream rug that cover the majority of the floor in her room.

Everyone around Andreas had known about his obsessive-compulsive disorder. They had seen how he behaves when things weren't the way they were. Heck, Sheila had gone through one such incident when she began working for Andreas for the first time. She had misplaced one of his many expensive leather holsters and Andreas had almost slapped and fired her for it.

Once the food was served, Andreas laid the napkin over his lap and picked up one of his forks and knives, which had been arranged by his plate, according to size and usage.

Putting his pinky out, he cut the delicate piece of steak and took a small bite of it, elegantly. The maids stood far away waiting for him to finish and serve the next. He did have excellent table manners.

After he finished, one of the maids poured him some tea, which he most definitely preferred over the so-called brewed coffee or cappuccino.

And it was a rule that while Andreas sipped on his English tea, Marco report to him about everything. From what was happening in his mafia to work politics and economics.