22

Andreas’s eyes darkened as he stared at her naked body. She was skinny yet so fucking gorgeous. Her skin was milky and scarless. He wanted to taint her. Mark her body with his marks, ruin her, staking his claim over her beautiful and scarless body.

His eyes raked over her small yet perfect boobs. Her body was peppered with gooseflesh and her nipples puckered due to cold and not because she was aroused.

He darted his tongue out and moistened his lip looking at her. The things he shouldn’t feel for his captive. She was just that and yet there were nights where he thought of her in a sinful way. To help himself, he even resorted to stroking himself, but it was never enough. He wanted more. After all, he was still a man with needs and he had his fair share of sexual desires. And one fine day, masturbation was just not enough. He wanted her.

He needed her.

He craved for her.

“N-no. Please stop.” Her small cry was directed toward him as he stared at her body before she pulled the robe back with her shaky hands.

Her attempt failed, when Andreas quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them by the side of her head.

Annalise whimpered under him as he lowers his head, peppering kisses on her jaw and going down to her neck, making sure he left his marks over her body. So she could remember for days that she was somehow his.

Lise, unable to hold back a moan, closed her eyes shut in embarrassment. She didn’t like it. He was being too touchy for her liking.

No man had ever seen her naked and she didn’t like it that the first man to ever touch or see her was her captor. A man she didn’t like.

Initially, she thought that Andreas might show some mercy on her and let her go but, he just kept on doing things and now, he was touching her, in sinful and wrong ways.

He growled as lifted his head up and stared at her face.

He didn’t like those tears. If she was going to cry, she will do it in pleasure.

“Anna, Are you hungry?” His voice was raspy. Lise looked at him through her sticky eyelids. Her hands pinned to her side and he hovered over her, his knees on either side of her hips.

It felt weird hearing someone call her Anna. She was always called Lise and Anna just seemed foreign.

“What?” She asked in utter disbelief.

“Sheila mentioned that you didn’t eat anything for lunch.” He rasped lowering himself against her lips and brushing them. She looked so damn sexy under him. Like true beauty.

It was true that she didn’t have her lunch but she never did. Her anorexia was always her problem.

“Let me get you something.” He whispered and got up while holding her by either side of her arms and pulling her up and making sure to slip the robe off her body, leaving her naked and extremely vulnerable.

Holding her hand, he brushes her knuckles against his lips as he stared at her body. “I have something,” he said as he reaches for his nightstand.

Lise covers her breast with her hands. It does piss Andreas off but he lets it slide as he brings closer a spoon full of soup.

Lise’s eyes widen at that. He had brought it as an extreme measure. Just in case Lise was behaving stubbornly.

“You will like it, Anna.” He whispers as he shoves the spoon by her lips.

The strong aroma of the chicken soup hits her. It smelled good and her mouth watered. She did feel a little hungry.

She looked at him in disbelief. Why was he feeding her?