21

Andreas held her in a firm grip by her hip, leaving a burning sensation on her delicate skin. Pulling her as closer to him as possible, he made sure there wasn't any room for even air through the pass.

He loved it. He loved the feeling of her soft and small body against his. She was as soft as a furry rabbit.

Her face flushed and a cold sweat broke out on her forehead as she clenched the robe across her chest, holding it in place, trying hardest to not expose herself to his vicious eyes.

Blood rushed through his groin as he settled her right on it. It felt so good to see that the young girl was biting her lip and she slightly tipped her head down in submission. She looked like a sight to behold.

Her wet hair plastered to her cheeks and forehead, her eyes glassy as she blinked through her tears. She didn't want to cry. Oftentimes, she associated crying with something weak, a vulnerable emotion that could destroy you. But she tried and despite that, she was never able to stop the tears when this vile of a man looked down or speed shit about her. In fact, his mere presence was just threatening, that she wanted to curl up in a corner and cry.

The way her lips trembled and chin wobbled, intrigued him. He wanted to bite down on those soft and lustrous lips till he could make her know how a kiss actually felt. Show this crippled bitch that he had decided to kiss her.

"Shit," he slowly moved the vertical lips of her pussy against his clothed groin.

Feeling her soft folds molding against his, he enjoyed it before he paused.

"You are not wet?" His brows furrowed when he didn't feel her wetness. It had never happened to him. Women were all prepared for him when he took them and here this girl was, who wasn't even fucking wet.

It might have been a great turn-on for Andreas looking at her but it wasn't the same. For Lise, who didn't even like to be around him, it was rather fearful than a mere bodily reaction as he ground his hard dick against her bare pussy.

"You aren't fucking wet." He snarled as he wrapped her hair around his fist and pulled her face closer. The breath knocked out of Lise's lungs at their close proximity.

He grazed his lips against hers as he looked right into her emerald eyes with only one thing running in his mind and soul, to ruin her.

It was all normal. He had a fucking normal life, or so he would like to call it but he had it all planned. Until his eye landed on the girl who was currently straddling him.

She was fucking beautiful. She had gorgeous green eyes and her skin was as soft as a feather. Her lips set in a thin line and her nose small but cute. The way she blushes whenever he touches her, the red tint does something to him.

He for once loved the fact that she is crippled. She couldn't run and he can keep her with him. As long as he could.

Initially, he thought of waiting for her to finish her graduation, but who was he kidding? He was never gonna let this girl leave from this place. In fact, he was so sure that even if unmistakably, she ran, she would get lost in this large property of his.

His house was set out the city in the middle of dense forest, making it hard for anyone to locate. Being one of the most feared and detested mafia's of all, it was necessary for him to this measure and stay as far and secretive about this. He already had a lot of people out there for his head but he wasn't going to give them that satisfaction. At least not yet.

He gritted his teeth attacking, the girl's neck, nibbling on her soft skin as he slid one of his hands between them and rubbed his fingers at the length of her folds.