36

"No," Annalise said looking at Sheila.

"No?" Sheila asked her as Kitty tried on a simple blue skirt and white top.

"I mean yes, she looks good but there is something missing," Annalise said looking at Kitty intently.

"Something missing?" Kitty questioned and looked at the mirror, trying to see what she was missing.

Kitty was over the moon because of her date with a guy she had met at the cafe. He was waitressing and they may have flirted or that's what she at least told Annalise. He later made sure to write his number down on a napkin so she could call him.

And Kitty who was extremely flattered had given a call. Kitty told Lise that he had asked her out and they both were meeting at a local fair that was taking place.

Annalise wheeled herself to the nearby dresser and picked up a clear box that was filled with jewelry and other accessories. Picking out a simple and dainty pendant, she handed it out to Kitty.

Instead of taking it, Kitty bent down and removed her hair so Lise could clasp the neckless around her neck. And when she did, "perfect." She said.

Kitty flashed a beautiful hundred-watt smile and covers her face with her palms. She was extremely shy and excited at the same time. She jumped two times before Sheila held her down and gave her a tight motherly hug.

Since Kitty wasn't that older than Lise, they had turned out to be great friends. They practically told each other everything. Both would gush over some hot male models, which Kitty snuck in her phone to show Lise. Kitty wasn't allowed to do that because Andreas was a psycho jealous creature, but he wasn't home in the morning and neither was Marco.

Annalise hadn't told Kitty about how Andreas did unfathomable stuff to her physically but to an extent Kitty was aware, seeing the ugly bruises that were on her body and wrists.

Annalise had even tried covering them up but she could only do so much to hide. Kitty never asked her anything and always tried to divert her mind from Andreas and his cruelty.

"I am so happy for you," Annalise said and hugged. She was happy. Very happy for her. Anna was glad that at least one of them got to have a nice time.

Kitty had once asked her if there was someone she wanted to dance with under the stars in front of the Eiffel tower and the person whose face flashed in front of her wasn't Andreas but Liam.

She was shocked. He was her best friend and not someone she'd seen to marry down the line. She had never thought of him more than a friend and that day her own imagination shocked her.

She couldn't help but wonder if she perhaps liked Liam?

The more she kept on thinking about it, the more she began to hate Andreas. There was always a comparison her mind drew between her best friend and the evil man who molested and raped her.

"Bye," Kitty said with a gleaming smile on her face.

"Let's get you back before Mr. Accardi's home," Sheila said and wheeled Annalise out of the servant quarter that was in the back of Andreas' mansion.

Sheila would sometimes sneak up and speak to Annalise. Even though she didn't take care of her anymore, she still looked after her like her daughter.

It pained Sheila to see such a young girl go through so much.

When Sheila left Annalise in the room, she moved to the bed and picked up the sketchbook and the drawing pencils. She continued from where she left off. She was trying to draw the trees that were seen from outside her window.