3

|I have more scars than friends|

It had been two days since her meeting with Peter. She liked him. He seemed like a nice guy. They had exchanged numbers and he had also taken the initiative to text her first. Annalise liked this little gesture.

Currently, she sat on her bed and was binge-watching some Asian dramas. Annalise loved K-dramas and K-pop music. She was a big fan of Black Pink and Red velvet. Like every other teenager out there, she binged on Doritos, goldfish, and pretzels while watching her favorite dramas. She was watching Park Seo-Joon's What's wrong with secretary Kim. It was one of her favorite shows and every time she did, she couldn't help but drool over Seo-Joon.

She did have homework to catch up to, but that could wait for another ten minutes, or that's what she told herself. Considering she wasn't a smart kid, she did put in extra effort, just so she could make it into a good college. But now that her wedding was set and there wasn't any college in the picture, she just studied to get decent marks for her graduation. She was hoping for at least a 2.5 GPA.

Annalise, tutored 10-12 years old's for her monthly allowance. She didn't ask her mother for money and believed that women should be financially independent. Her mother was her biggest role model. Despite being a single mom and having two young girls, she didn't abandon them but took their responsibility and raised them up.

With her long socks still on and her knapsack laying on the other side of the bed, she was caught up munching on Doritos and watching the show. She has quite invested actually. Hadn't even bothered to take off her uniform. Her grey school skirt, which just ended a few inches above the knees, had ridden up, showing off her milky thighs and a very prominent ass. Her black jacket was laying next to her tie hung loosely around her neck and the collar button of her white school blouse was undone.

Today was the first day of school after the fall break. Today was usual, where she minded her own business and stayed away from her bullies.

Annalise studied in one of the well-reputed private schools in her town. Eastwood high. Annalise had been a scholarship kid and had been studying in Eastwood high since fourth grade. She was an average student who just knew how to manage her scores for scholarships funded by the school's trustees each year. She was just another nail in the crowd.

She had only one friend and that was Liam. Liam lived four blocks away and he was the most bad-ass person Annalise had met. Liam didn't care about anything or anyone. Liam was the star football player and he was a hottie. Girls swooned over him but he wasn't really looking for a relationship. Liam was also super protective of Annalise. And if anyone tried to hurt her, he was quick to stand up for her.

Liam was supposed to meet her today as both of them decided to watch some good ol' horror movies together. Annalise wasn't a great fan of the horror genre but anything with Liam made it so much fun.