// 010 //

HE did drive her car in the end

With a clenched jaw, and an angry look inside his crimson eyes - Obito sat in the driver's seat of the little Fiat 500; cursing his next door neighbour and her entire family off the top of his lungs. 

She, on the other hand, could not stop laughing at him. He was much too big for her car; his long legs were almost painfully crouched, and he sat completely squished against the steering wheel despite the fact that he had pushed the seat backwards as far as it would let him.

"Stop laughing, or I swear to god that I'm gonna beat your ass.", he warned, glaring at her.

"I'm s-so sorry. Hah!", she spluttered, clamping her palm over her lips to stop the laughter. It didn't help much.

"I'd threaten to crash this ugly thing into a building, but we'd probably just bounce right back like a fucking bumper car would!", he shouted, his brows furrowing tightly together. Angrily gripping the little steering wheel, Obito's knuckles had turned stark white from irritation. No amount of good pussy was worth driving this toy on wheels.

"Oh my god, stop throwing a tantrum over a completely good car!", she was fast to fight him on it, snorting quietly. Rather resting her gaze on the window, she tried to ignore the furious look on his face. He could see her shoulders shake as she snickered quietly. 

"Good car...? Good car?! Paint some black circles on it, and we'll look like a ladybug speeding on the fucking highway.", he responded, and when she turned to look at him again, his eyes flashed with an entirely new shade of red.

"Obito, please! My stomach hurts from laughing so damn much. Jesus Christ, you're such a baby...", she tried to take a deep breath, but failed. With her palms pressing against her middle, she had started to laugh all over again. At him. He was still brooding, muttering something lowly to himself with his eyes hard on the road.

"What's that, grumpy?", she asked with a grin.

"Nothing.", he grumbled, "Make me drive this thing again, and I might just kill myself."

"You can't be serious. It's not that bad, you drama queen.", she chuckled, wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"Mhm.", was all that he said.

"Are you upset with me?", she asked.

"Yes.", he said, and didn't even hesitate. It caused her to roll her eyes at him.

Silence surrounded them for a short moment, and she stared at his side profile amusedly. Even when angered, Obito Uchiha was still handsome. His jaw was set, his plush lips pressed tightly together. He drove the car with one hand, whilst resting his head against the other in a lazy manner. Whenever he looked at her with those ember-like eyes, she could feel her legs weaken.