// 011 //

OVER a month had passed ever since the day Obito had scored lucky with the Senju

OVER a month had passed ever since the day Obito had scored lucky with the Senju. Despite the long wait, the clumsy Uchiha was determined. On a number of occasions he tried initiating something, but failed consistently. The girl that had caught his attention certainly was not one to be easily persuaded into some rough lovin'. 

All that he had managed to get over these past few weeks were brief glances when they met on the hallway by pure chance, or perhaps a quick 'hi!' here and there. By the time autumn had rolled around, and the leaves had turned stark orange and crispy underneath his shoes - only then did she call him again. Imagine Obito's surprise to see her name light up on his phone on one boring September evening spent on the couch.

"Hello?", he answered, and tried his best to hide the delight to linger inside his voice. 

"Hi... It's y/n.", she spoke unsurely after a second of silence.

"I know.", Obito said, playing with the drawstring of his sweatpants lazily, "What is it?"

"Can you come over, maybe? I've got something to show you, and it's, uh... Important!", she spoke hurriedly all of a sudden, and he could hear the slight shuffling noise on the other side as she moved the phone around.

"Okay... I'll be right there.", he said, and could not hide the excitement in his voice any longer. The little grin tugged the corners of his lips upward slightly. Your heart's running away with your head, Obito.

"Okay. See you.", she sighed, and click! the line disconnected.

"Bye...", he mumbled, despite the fact that she couldn't hear him any longer. Pushing himself off the couch, the Uchiha set way towards her apartment.

---

A minute later, she opened the door for him and Obito fought very hard to suppress every single one of his primal urges to not slam her against the wall and take her right then and there. She stood in front of him in nothing else but some comfortable-looking knee-socks and... His hoodie. At the sight of her, he sighed deeply, already feeling his face redden as the heatwave washed over him. It's been a while. 

"Hi, what did you- Woah, hey!", he had started to say, but stopped when she suddenly yanked at his hand to pull him inside her apartment.

"You'll see.", she said, practically tugging him towards her living room. He eyed the somewhat nervous grin on her face when she turned to give him a quick glance. 

"Okay, you're scaring me now... Did you kill someone, and need my help with hiding the body or something?", he chuckled, and tried to ignore the way her warmth poured into the tips of his fingers. She still held his hand, and it felt better than sex. Well, almost. 

To Obito - love was something of utmost importance. He was an Uchiha, after all.

"Hah, funny! If I were to kill someone, it'd be you, loser.", she gave him an eye roll. Just for a split of second, Obito saw the image of her eyes doing just the same - only that it was much more inappropriate and back at his shop. The memory made him squeeze her hand tightly. He could see her wince, and he was fast to loosen the grip.