// 016 //

THE poor Uchiha could barely keep up with her

With a racing heart, Obito watched her eyes flash with that wicked glint after she had spoken the words. His whole body had stiffened just from the sheer anticipation and fright. He had fucked up - badly, to mess with her like this. She knew that he knew. The grin on her lips was evident enough to tell him that.

He felt warmth pool right underneath his waistline as she continued to run her hands up and down his thighs - each movement inching just a little nearer to where he needed her most. It had been so long, after all. Days, weeks; months of nothing. Sure, he took care of the urge himself sometimes, but it wasn't the same. How could it be? 

She was a succubus dressed in human flesh, after all.

"I'm sorry.", Obito repeated breathlessly, "I didn't mean to."

"But you did.", her reply was quick, shutting him down. When she pressed a harsh kiss to his neck, his mind nearly short-circuited on the spot. The groan to leave his lips was pitiful. Obito could feel her smile against the skin.

"I wonder what pet name gets you off, hm...", she mused, spreading little affections to his jawline now. Before he could even part his lips to answer, she was fast to continue; her rough whispers filling his ears, "Sweetheart? No... Baby, perhaps? Pet? No, you're far too controlling for that..."

"y/n.", he managed weakly, "Stop messing with me, I'm begging you."

"Don't worry, pretty boy.", she grinned, pulling back slightly to look him in the red eyes, "I'll fuck you... Eventually. I'm just trying to figure you out first." 

The clench of his jaw was apparent in a single moment.

"Oh, you don't like it when I call you that, do you? Reminds you of Kakashi, mm?", she smirked. 

He was amazed how quickly she was able to read him just from a single expression. Obito felt like an open book now; the pages splayed wide apart for her to read every single letter that represented his very soul. He hoped that he would become her favourite story to fall asleep next to.

He was so rugged - so dark. How couldn't she catch on sooner? The word she was searching for was so blatantly obvious now.

"I think I've finally got it.", she murmured softly as she suddenly cupped his face with both hands, "You're a man that goes absolutely feral when a girl calls you 'daddy'. Aren't you, Obito?"

// Why you little... Fuck! //

Oh, the little pet name struck a nerve. It made Obito's eyes glow the most furious shade of scarlet she had ever seen him wear. She could feel his hands suddenly grab at her, rough fingertips sinking deep into her hips as he pulled her into his lap - making her straddle him. The little giggle to leave her lips was ungodly. At this point, he wanted to hurt her just to teach her a lesson.