// 019 //

- Y/N -

- Y/N -

THE night surely took an unexpected turn.

In all honesty, I have no clue how I've possibly managed to end up sitting on his dick inside the comforting darkness of his bedroom, but I am certainly not one to complain about it. 

And now that we've gotten that out of the way, I can finally focus on the more important things. Like the way my hips meet Obito's own in such a deliciously slow rhythm, for example. 

Now, his deep groans are breathless to caress my ear like a personal little symphony would every time I push myself back down. The little pleading noises he makes are risky, considering that his two best friends are right there inside his living room - watching the movie we lacked the attention span for.

But, no matter. 

I still let him voice just how good I feel in panting, trembling moans, because I am a selfish woman who is also an absolute sucker for his praise. He doesn't know how appealing he actually is to me, and I certainly plan for it to stay that way; as the only thing I'll ever stroke is his dick. Because just like his dick; his ego is already big enough as it is, after all.

The feeling of his hands on my body is simply marvelous. They are rough and calloused as they run over my bare spine and sink deep into the exposed skin. Everytime I raise my hips and slam them right back against his own, he inhales a sharp breath through gritted teeth. By now, he has turned absolutely feral underneath me, and his eyes are in the colour of rich burgundy when he looks up at me with the most appealing heavy-lidded gaze.

"Goddamn, you feel so fucking good.", he says, and his voice is deep like that of a tired beast. 

"Mhm, I can see that.", I reply in a hushed whisper, and I catch his pupils dilate as soon as the corners of my lips tug upwards into a tired grin, "You're such a weakling, Uchiha.", I can't resist adding.

As soon as I say the words, his big hands wrap around my hips tightly, and now he is greedy, and ready to sink his teeth into the tease I gave. I eye the way his dark brows knit tightly together as he forces me to quicken my pace - helps me gain more friction with the way his hips buck upward every single time I slam my own down just so that he can reach even deeper inside of my warmth.

I let out a soft moan, despite not wanting to at the way he burrows his throbbing cock so deep inside me now that my eyes start to hurt from how far they've suddenly managed to roll back - unintentionally. And just my luck; it is enough to make his ego grow twice its size in a sheer moment.

"You're no better, baby...", he whispers as he rests a palm onto my cheek lovingly, "At least I'm not one to let my eyes roll into the back of my head like some cock-thirsty slut would, hah."

Oh, this means war.

Despite the fact that he is actually smart enough to shove two fingers into my mouth to shut me up, I still manage to give him my most venomous glare as I continue to fuck myself on his dick. And oh, I take my sweet-ass time doing it; I make absolutely sure that every movement I make is excruciatingly slow and deliberate.