// 015 //

HE was playing with her

At first she didn't think anything of it. It was his birthday, after all - he was allowed to have fun. Still, after seeing the damn stripper to sit on his lap, she had grown surprisingly furious. Birthday boy or not - she was upset with him now. Despite trying to subdue the sudden flash of envy to run through her veins whenever she approached the table, the fact that he kept pushing her to her limit was not helping at all.

Of all the girls there; his friends just had to pick the one goddamn stripper she absolutely despised in the whole club.

The irritating bitch was nearly swooning around his neck by the time they had called her over to bring the fifth round of drinks. Placing the booze onto the table now, she took a quick glance at the two. Obito may have been the one to own a Sharingan, but the Senju's eyes nearly flashed red just the same when she saw the girl whisper something dirty into his ear. She knew what it was just from the way his upper lip quivered slightly.

The Uchiha smiled that crooked grin that only he could make look good. She noticed that he was drunk - buzzed, sure. But definitely not wasted. He knew exactly what he was doing. Sliding a couple of banknotes right down the stripper's front in such a teasingly slow manner - he kept looking at her. It was like he was just testing the shallow waters of her patience.

Obito didn't even know the girl's name, but did it matter? She grabbed at the money just the same when he placed it into the palm of her hand finally. Letting out an excited little squeal, her fingers curled around his shirt to pull him even closer. She was a pretty little thing; with chocolate brown eyes and the biggest tits he had ever seen. Still, he didn't care one bit. He just wanted to see if it provoked a reaction out of the girl he was actually interested in. He was paying good money for it, after all.

And even though Obito's wallet had started to cry, his heart nearly began to sing as soon as it proved to work.

"Angel, don't you think you should be up on the stage?", the Senju spoke finally, and Obito could hardly hide another wicked grin from showing on his lips. Her voice was practically venomous, and he was the reason behind it. Just the visible clench of her jaw made him muse.

// Ah, y/n... Took you long enough. //

"I'm already on it.", the girl who he had just found out was named Angel said, wiggling her hips on his lap lightly. If Obito had actually paid any attention to her, she'd have perhaps finally succeeded in making his dick hard. No such luck, though.

The Senju didn't say anything in return, but at this point she seemed so furious that Obito caught himself worrying she might just slam the damn tray into the stripper's head then and there. She seemed just about ready to knock her front teeth out.