Chapter 01

Kyst POV

I currently here at the motel with my girl, her name was Kelly and she's my real girlfriend to be specific. Katatapos lang naming mag make out and she's currently smoking cigarette with wine in her left hand. It's her hobby after we make fun.

I can't take my eyes of her. She's so freaking hot that other man's wanted to have. I don't wanna lose this kind of girl, she can make me satisfied.

"Darling, kailan mo pa papalayasin ang babaeng yon? Nagseselos na ako." Sabi niya at napataas ang kilay ko.

"Why would you jealous? She's just nothing." I said.

"You sure? Then bakit ka nataranta nung nalaman mong nagkasakit siya? .. It was our monthsarry that time but you choose to leave me just for that girl. And also you get together for 6 years, and hindi ko manlang narinig na nagreklamo ka sa kaniya."

Hindi ako makasagot. Naaalala ko ang panahon na yon. I don't want to admit it but totoong nag alala ako kay Sei. But there's nothing about it. It's just nag alala lang talaga ako sa kaniya.

"Don't be darling, don't be... You know the reason why I need to do this, why I can't let go of that girl. I promise, after niyang masign ang mga papers ako na mismo ang magbubura sa kaniya sa buhay natin."

She kissed me " Really? "

"Y-yeah sure."

"So it means you can let go of her without regretting?" She asked again.

Sandali akong napatingin sa kaniya at napatingin sa ibang direksyon "O-of course.... I can."