The Dreamer

A soft thud echoed in Chieko's ears causing her to toss a questioning look behind her shoulder and stop furiously washing her hands. She had just gotten back from the lab and really didn't want to risk anything. Wiping her hands off on a soft towel, she moved to grab her phone and stop the music. She stilled her movements soon after, trying to hear anything else. Her roommate had left for work, but it was entirely possible that she had forgotten something as usual.

"Airi?" the girl called, poking her head out of the bathroom and peering at the dark hallway in confusion. Chieko let out a soft and displeased sound before turning back to scrubbing her hands free of any lingering substances. The girl grabbed her phone and slid it into her hoodie pocket, hurrying toward her well-lit bedroom. She fell back on her fluffy blankets and pulled out her phone again, eyebrows raising when she noticed that it was downloading something.

'I must have accidentally hit something,' Airi thought as she waited for it to download. A game called Mystic Messenger. Oh, is it one of those dating games?

Interest piqued by the colorful pictures, Chieko waited for the game to load. As soon as she had clicked the play button, she felt herself growing woozy. Her head hit her pillow as her eyes slid back into her head.

Full Name: Chieko Tanaka

Age: 25

Pronouns: (she/her)

Born: July 23

Birthplace: Kobe, Japan

Occupation: Lab assistant

Quote: "My God, stop taking pictures of someone at their weakest moments! All of you are heartless!"

Height: 158 cm

Weight: 56 kg

Likes: fireflies, the city, singing, physical contact

Dislikes: someone crying, violence, laziness, oversharing

Parents: Takeru Tanaka (25 at her birth) and Akemi Imai (25 at her birth)

Sibling(s): Yuriko Tanaka (5), Shohei Tanaka (she was 2 at his birth), Ryuji Tanaka (she was 4 at his birth), Akari Tanaka (she was 5 at her birth), Haruki and Kota Tanaka (she was 8 at their birth), Yuuma Tanaka (she was 12 at his birth), Ayaka Tanaka (she was 13 at her birth)