The Struggling Artist

Jin-joo pressed her face into her knees as she set her pen down and let her read over what she had just written. The girl, in frustration, tore her pages into pieces and watched as the shreds fell down to the carpet. Rolling her eyes, she wiped her ink-covered hands on her jeans and let out a heavy sigh. None of her words were able to flow correctly, and she found herself growing impatient with the amount of time that it was taking her to even get out a chapter. The girl was roused from her reverie by the sound of her phone getting numerous texting notifications, causing her to shoot up from her stool and rush over to grab it. A bunch of texts from unknown numbers stared back at her as she tilted her head in utter confusion. It could have been a fan, but she did not give her contacts away so easily. She was able to read one line before her phone finally lost its power.

Do you think it could have been a hacker?

Jin-joo ran over to her table, grabbing her charger and hooking it up. Still, her phone screen remained dark, no matter what she did. She tried to swallow down her unease as she moved back to her writing desk. Before she knew it, her head fell forward and ended up crashing up against her desk.

Full Name: Jin-joo Bai

Age: 25

Pronouns: (she/her)

Born: January 20

Birthplace: Pyongyang, North Korea

Occupation: Writer

Quote: "You need to stop blaming yourself... Not all of this is your fault..!"

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 76 kg

Likes: privacy, anime, mystery novels, stars

Dislikes: being startled, messes, face-to-face conversation, being rushed

Parents: Won-shik Bai (31 at her birth) and Hei-Ryung Pyo (24 at her birth)

Sibling(s): He-ran Bai (twin sister), Dae-ho Bai (she was 1), Shin Bai (she was 3)