Chapter 7: My Name Is Trevor

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as at first, I thought that the crowd was cheering me on a bit, all at the exact same time too, but it did not take me long to realize that was not the case, and that they were simply laughing at their friend because he got blown by, by a kid that they liked to call a 'midget', all at the exact same time as well. It kind of hurt me, but I did my best to try to stay calm, and not be all too upset by it, all at the exact same time too.
I then picked the ball up, that I had just scored with, none the less, as it was my own basketball, all at the exact same time too, and I then began to start to head over to the guy that I was playing a 1 on 1 match up with, all at the exact same time as well, as I then passed it to him, to go on ahead and get this next possession started, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
The guy was breathing in quite a bit to him self, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it had worn him at, as to the fact that he had been in such a hurry to catch up to me, all at the exact same time too, only to get fooled once, never the less. I normally would feel a bit bad for the guy, but the fact that he had made fun of me not all too long ago, erased all of those feelings that I might have for the guy.
I wanted to blow this guy at, and make him look like he was in fact a very big fool to all of his friends, all at the exact same time too, as I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, at the thought of it, all at the exact same time too, as the guy that I passed the ball over to, to get the next possession started, all at the exact same time too, did in fact catch the ball that I had passed to him, all at the exact same time as well, but the dude shook his head at me, all at once, as it was clear that he did not want to continue on with the game.
It kind of made me a bit upset, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I did my best to control my breathing, as to the fact that the guy did not want to look like a fool, such as he had already. I wanted to absolutely destroy this man's legacy, and his entire career, but it was clear that the guy was already throwing in the towel after one simple play, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact anger me quite a bit, as I felt like no one was going to take me all too seriously still.
I squinted my eyes at the guy, as the guy was still on the ground a bit, as he was huffing in puffing as if he had just finished a marathon, all at the exact same time too. I rolled my eyes a bit at the guy, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the guy was even doing right at this very moment in time too, any ways. That was when he all of the sudden passed the ball back over to me, a bit lightly none the less.
I tilted my head at the guy, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the guy was doing right now, as I was starting to get a little bit worried that he was about to kick me out of the park, all at the exact same time too, and off of the courts, just based off of the fact that every one all around me had all of the sudden stopped their laughing, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like things might all of the sudden be getting a bit serious.
It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, as I knew that I was a kid after all, and if some one was to pull a gun on me, there was not all too much that I could do to defend my self all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, though I did in fact move back a bit, all at once, as I was ready to sprint off if needs be.
The guy just seemed to be trying to catch his breath still how ever, and after a little bit longer, once it was that it seemed like he had in fact got back to being normal, and he had in fact caught his breath, he then all of the sudden lifted his head up to me, and he then all of the sudden nodded to me, all at the exact same time as well, to go on ahead and let me know that he was about to speak to me, as I then let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at once, so that I could calm my self down.
I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded back to the guy, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to say to me in the very first place any ways, as not all too much longer after all of that, he did in fact begin to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me all at once, none the less.
"Well shit kid... You're just too fast for me in my old age..." He said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as it did in fact kind of upset me as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as it seemed like he was not going to admit in any way that it was at all any sort of skill, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he instead was just going to come up with the excuse that he was old, and that was why I had broken his ankles a bit, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I kept my eyes squinted at the guy, as I tilted my head at the guy, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that the guy had already given up at this point, but it was clear to me that the guy had to say a little bit more to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, once he then began to start to continue to speak to me, such as he had been doing before now, all at the exact same time too. "You got skills though kid... You can go on ahead and play a 5 on 5 match with us, I will give it to you..."
I looked at the man, quite a bit surprised, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was admitting to defeat so early, all at the exact same time as well. At least, that was what it was that it seemed like to be to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure if all of his friends, and all of his homies were thinking in the same area as I was, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed to be quite a bit clear to me that the dude did not want to get any more sort of embarrassed as it seemed like he had already gotten, all at the exact same time as well, as he was now all of the sudden simply giving me a free pass in to the pick up game, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I would happily oblige to that, all at the exact same time as well, as I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded to the guy.
The guy nodded back to me, all at the exact same time too, as now, finally, after the long period, and time of break that it seemed like the guy had, he now all of the sudden seemed like he was ready to get all of this started once again, as he was now starting to head back over to his group of friends that were still on the side lines, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then began to start to follow him, all at the exact same time too.
I had a bit of a new found sort of respect for the guy, that he had at least admitted to the fact that I had a bit of some skill, but it did in fact still kind of hurt me, and it did in fact kind of annoy me as to the fact that he still had called me a midget, all at the exact same time too, as that was how the other kids at my last school had always got in to my head, and how it was that they had bullied me, all at the exact same time too, though I was sure that the guy did not know that, how ever.
I shook my head, and I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden stopped with the guy, all at the exact same time as well, right in the side line, where the rest of the people that were clearly waiting to play, all at the exact same time as well, were all standing at, as I then all of the sudden stopped as soon as it was that I got close to them, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that a few of them still had a bit of a slight smirk on their face, as to the fact that their friend had lost a game to some one such as me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they all too noticed how easily it was that he had seemed to give in, and how easily it was that he had seemed to give up, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
No one seemed to say a single word about any of it, what so ever, how ever, as it seemed like things just kept on going just as it was that it had been planning on going, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw the same guy that I knew had been the leader of all of this before, now all of the sudden step up to every one, all at once, as it was clear to me that he was in fact about to speak up to all of the people that were here, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I did in fact nod to the guy, even though I knew that he was not paying me any sort of attention what so ever right now, as I saw that he was simply just staring off at one of the other guys that were right here right now, and he was also staring at the guy that I had just played against, all at the exact same time as well, as it was already clear to me that he was trying to tell those guys that they were going to be their team captains, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to stay calm, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the main guy start to speak up to every one that was all on the side lines right at this very moment in time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared at him with a bit of a blank look on my face, which did not matter all too much any ways, as it was clear that the guy was not paying me any sort of attention right now, in the very first place any ways.
"Michael, and Adam... You can go ahead and choose the teams if you like, since you lost the last 2 games you both just played..." He said to both of them, just as soon as I had thought that they had in fact been the team captains, the guy had clearly proven my theory right, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathes in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
The guy that clearly went by the name of Adam, all at the exact same time as well, did in fact step up to the plate, with a bit of an embarrassed look on his face, as to just what it was that the guy had even said to every one, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden pointed his finger over to a very tall and big dude, who had to be at least 6 foot 8 if I had to take my best guess, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that the guy was a big and buff guy as well.
If I had to guess, all at the exact same time as well, it was clear that the guy must be chosen 1st in every single game that they had when ever it was that they were on the courts, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he did not seem to look any sort of surprised what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well.
I gulped at the thought of having to guard a guy that was nearly 2 feet taller than me, as the guy had to be at least 200 hundred pounds heavier than me, all at the exact same time too, as it scared me, as to the thought that I might have to even get near that guy on the court, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like the guy would kill me, if he were to step on to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I made sure to be wary if I was to go in to the paint, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I instead got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that Michael, the guy that I had just beat 1 to 0 in a game, all at the exact same time too, was now all of the sudden beginning to start to speak up to every one that was on the side of the court, all at the exact same time as well, as I then turned my head over to the guy, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden saw that the guy was staring right at me, very much to my own surprise, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw the guy nod to me, not all too much longer after all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once.
I then nodded back to the guy, all at the exact same time as well, as it now seemed to be to me, all at the exact same time too, that he was telling me that he was about to go on ahead and pick me first. That would in fact be a first for me, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as he then began to start to speak to me, now that he knew that he had my attention, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Kid... You showed a last of skill, and a lot of speed... How would you like to be on my team?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. If I was not going to lie to my self, I still had my mind, and I still had my focus on the fact that he had called my a midget not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I just seemed to stare the guy right in to his eyes, with a bit of a blank, and a bit of an empty look on my face, all at the exact same time as well. That was of course, until it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that the guy was getting at. I then all of the sudden had my eyes go wide, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I could not blow this opportunity that I had for the first time in my life, all at the exact same time too, as I then nodded to the guy, as I was happy to accept the offer that he had just thrown at me, all at the exact same time too. As the guy saw me nod back to him once again, he did in fact begin to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, once again. "What is your name kid?"
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, still doing my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I still was not the best under pressure, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like all of the sudden, that my mind was now starting to draw blanks on me.
I felt like a bit of an idiot, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that there were a bunch of people staring at me right now, which was not a normal thing what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I heard a few people begin to start to laugh, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact kind of hurt me a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I was not all too sure if they were laughing at me, just due to the fact that I was so small. Or if they were laughing at the guy that had just chosen me first, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that it had come as much to a surprise by the guy that went by the name of Adam, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he had his eyes quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time as well.
Either way it seeme like I looked at it, it still seemed like they were laughing at me no matter what, which did in fact hurt me a bit for one thing, but it also did in fact anger me a bit, once again, as I once again began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, just as the therapist had told me to do, if he had said that I needed to calm my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my focus back on what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
That was of course the fact that the guy, that I had just beat on a 1 on 1 had just asked for my name, all at the exact same time too. I was not sure if that was a sign of respect, as it seemed like the guy had a bit of a happy look on his face all of the sudden, rather than it be an embarrassed look, as it seemed like the guy was kind of hoping that I was to show up to the park a bit more often, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at the guy for a few more moments in time, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden just nodded to the man, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
The man seemed to stare at me with a little bit of a blank look on his face, for just a little bit longer, as he then all of the sudden, did in fact nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, which was the simple fact that he had asked me for my name, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I seemed to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, I then all of the sudden did in fact get my mind, and my focus on the fact that I remembered that I was about to speak to the guy. Now that I knew that the guy was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less. I did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"My name is Trevor... Trevor Gates..."