Chapter 23: Another Man's Treasure

The lady had seemed to under stand, as she had a big smile on her face, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit better to see that she was at least happy to see that I was in the school. The other kids did not seem to feel the same way about me what so ever, as that kind of made me feel a little bit uncomfortable if I was going to be for real with my self,, none the less.
I was tempted to ask why that might be the case, as I knew that she did in fact work at the school after all. How ever, I felt like she was not going to be honest with the answer that she was going to give me, all at the exact same time too, once again. I kind of felt like, as much as I did not want it to be, that Xavier was in fact correct with just what it was that he had told me, and how he had in fact explained it to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It kind of felt like it made me feel a little bit uncomfortable about that once again, none the less. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was going to do, and I felt like I was not going to fit in at the school. Though I was used to that, as I knew that I never really had made any friends what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I felt like I needed to how ever, if Xavier was trying to tell me that I was going to have to be the leader, and that I was in fact going to have to be the captain of the team, all at the exact same time as well. I felt like I needed to get used to it at some point very soon, at that.
I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then groaned quite a bit to my self. I felt miserable just sitting on this very uncomfortable chair that I was sitting on in this office room right now, none the less. I kind of just wanted to get up and do some thing.
Though, I knew that I still did not know the school all that well, and I kind of felt like that might not be the best idea in the world what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to stare at Xavier, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like that made me feel a little bit better for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that it realistically did not really do any thing to help me.
I puffed out a bit of some air all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, Xavier did not turn his head over to me, none the less. It almost seemed like he thought I was talking to the office lady who had walked out of the room a few moments ago, none the less, to use the bath room, if I would have to take my best guess, never the less.
As I kind of just sat there for a little bit longer, I then did in fact go right on ahead, and I began to start to continue to start to speak to him either way that it was. I was fairly certain that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less. The rest of that seemed to just not matter all too much to me, after all of that was in fact said and done.
"When are we going to get this over with? I want to see the gym..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As I continued to stare at him for a little bit longer, it did not seem like he was going to say a single word back to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
It kind of annoyed me, and it kind of upset me, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self. I then all of the sudden began to start to squint my eyes over towards him, which really still did not seem to matter all too much what so ever, once again. It seemed like his eyes were all too focused on the paper work that he was in fact signing right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
Perhaps it might be best to just leave him alone whilst he got that done, as I felt like that would be a smart decision, as well. I kind of was a little bit upset, and a little bit annoyed how ever, as to the fact that I was just sitting here. It had nothing to do with Xavier, as I knew that it was my own problems, as I knew that I had such a short attention span, none the less.
I kind of just looked over at one of the windows that showed the school hall way, all at the exact same time too. I saw that there were a bunch of kids that were skipping their classes, and they were messing around in the hall ways, none the less. I kind of rolled my eyes, as I knew that my mother had told me not to do that, as she had said I would get in a lot of trouble from the school, and also from her.
I felt like it was true at the last school, as I hardly ever caught kids skipping classes. How ever, the kids at this school did not seem to care what so ever, which felt like did not make all too much sense to me, never the less. I kind of just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on before now.
As I stared out there for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a loud clip, all at the exact same time too, that did in fact seem to get my attention over to that all of the sudden, none the less, as I kind of tilted my head a little bit all of the sudden, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, once again.
As I looked over to just what it was that was going on, I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that Xavier was starting to lift him self up all of the sudden, none the less. As soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that, I began to start to do the same, as well. It was clear to me that he had finished the paper work that he was working on long before now.
The office lady sadly was not out here right now how ever, to do any thing about that what so ever, all at the exact same time too. That did not seem to bother Xavier all too much how ever, as he simply just went on ahead, and he put the clip board with the paper on it, on the table, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see Xavier start to turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did in fact have quite a bit of a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just stared with a little bit of a blank look on my face for a bit more time, I then began to start to see him nod to me. It was clear that he was letting me know that he was finally about to go on ahead and start to respond to me, after the long period of time that I had to wait. I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again. I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to Xavier, all at the exact same time too. It was to let him know that I was in fact paying my fullest attention as to just what ever it was that he was in fact about to go on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, that was when he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, at that.
"Alright... Now that we got that over with... Let's go and check out the gym... Just like you said..." He said to me, as I saw that he did in fact have quite a bit of a big grin on his face, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear that he had simply just been too focused on the paper work that he had been signing, and filling out not all too much longer before now, none the less.
I suppose that I could not blame him for any of that what so ever, as it did in fact make quite a bit of some sense to me, as I knew that no matter what, I did in fact have to be in school. As I kind of stood there, and I stared for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to squint my eyes over to him, all at the exact same time too.
There was in fact just one thing that I was in fact a little bit confused about right now, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well. That had to do with the fact that was school of course, as I knew that I did in fact need to worry about that, once again.
My mother had made me well aware of the fact that she had told me time and time again, that I was in fact going to be going to a much different, and not as nice school as I was used to, all at the exact same time too. I had been well aware of that before hand, but I had not expected it to be this bad, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like the teachers might not be all too good either, as I was quite a bit worried about that if I was in fact going to be for real with my self. I already kind of felt like I did not like the teachers at the last school that I had been at for one thing, as I was now all of the sudden quite a bit worried about the teachers at this one.
I saw that Xavier saw the worried look that I had on my face right now, as he then all of the sudden began to start to tilt his head over towards me, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with me right now, which made a bit of some sense to me, none the less. I knew that he could not read minds, as I knew that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on in my head right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Xavier was in fact now all of the sudden nodding back to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he was in fact paying attention to me right now.
That made me feel a slight bit better at the very least, as I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to him, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, so it kind of felt like there was nothing that I needed to be worried about in those regards, all at the exact same time as well, as I just continued to go on ahead and do what it was that I was in fact doing long before now, none the less.
"Aren't you going to show me my classes and my teachers first? You guys told me to worry about school first..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like I needed to be the one to remind him about that this time, all at the exact same time too. I knew that the both of him and my mother did in fact always have to remind me that I needed to do my home work all of the time, so it kind of felt good to me for the fact that I felt like it was my turn to have to remind him to do some thing, all at the exact same time too.
As I stared at him for just a few moments, I then all of the sudden began to start to see him roll his eyes over towards me, all at the exact same time too, as if I was some sort of idiot, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of tilted my head a little bit towards him this time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that could be about, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I tried not to get angry by it. It was a bit hard if I was not going to lie to my self either. I knew that it always kind of upset me, when ever it was that some one did in fact think of me as being stupid, or being some kind of idiot, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
I kind of breathed in a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, just as it was that Xavier had told me to do, once again. Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to hear him begin to start to speak back to me all of the sudden.
I kind of just began to start to blink my eyes a few times, once again, as I then began to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well. I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either. I felt like I had a lot of thoughts that were in fact going through my head right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of just stood there and stared at him for a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to breath in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, this time not due to the fact that I was any kind of angry at all, what so ever right now, once again. It still just kind of made me feel better either way that it was, if I was in fact not going to lie to my self once again. I was in fact trying to make sure that he knew for a fact that I was in fact paying my full attention to him right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just seemed to stare at him for a little bit longer, he then in the end did in fact nod back to me. It was clear that he did in fact under stand what it was that I was getting at. He then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, just as it was that he had been trying to do long before now, all at the exact same time as well. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
"Well... I mean, they have to set you up with classes first... We will find out in the next few days... Gym first..." He said to me, as he kind of just shook his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well. It kind of began to start to make a bit of some sense to me, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that he had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too.
As I stood there, and I just stared at him for a little bit longer, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden began to start to see him start to walk past me all of the sudden. I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing right now, once again, all at the exact same time too.
That was when it then all of the sudden began to start to become more clear to me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to nod quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I stood there, and I stared for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that he was just leaving the office.
It was just as it was that he had in fact just told me about a few seconds ago, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he was in fact about to go on ahead and take me to the gym, all at the exact same time too. I kind of had a little bit of some hope that it would not be quite as nasty as it was that the rest of the school was, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Though, I kind of was running out of some hope on that, if I was not going to lie to my self. Surely some thing that the kids would at least want to keep clean, for kids that lived in the ghetto, had to be basketball, right? I knew that kids loved basketball, so I felt like that would only make sense to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to follow Xavier out of the office, all at the exact same time too. As he opened the door, I thought he was about to hold it open, such as it was that he had in fact done for me last time. How ever, that was not the case, as I had nearly not noticed that it was about to slam shut right on my face, never the less, once again.
How ever, my quick, and fact instincts that I got from playing on the court then all of the sudden began to start to kick in for me at the last second, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now. I then began to just get my focus on the fact that I knew that I needed to just follow Xavier through the dreaded hall ways of the school, and ignore the looks of the kids that they were in fact giving me right now.