Chapter 13: Calories First

There we were, at the gym, as I was with Xavier, who it still felt quite a bit weird to be around him, all at the exact same time as well, as I still felt a little bit uncomfortable about it if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it felt strange to me that for some reason my mother had not ever told me about the dude, and they just seemed to be a very happy couple right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I had over heard my mother talking about the other day, whilst I had been going to the bathroom late one night, about him potentially moving in with us.
I still was not all too sure about all of it, as the guy did in fact seem to be a good dude, and he seemed to be a kind hearted person, but it still felt weird to me that my mother seemed to be happy with a man, for the first time in her life never the less, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, once again.
I know that my mother had told me that she had called the man, as she had said that she wanted to help me and all, but it more or less sounded like she just wanted to be with a man that she was actually happy with, and that she was actually in love with, which still felt a bit weird for me, even though I knew that I should in fact be happy for my mother, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of just what it was that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on long before hand, once again, as I just got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact that Xavier was in fact staring at me right in to my eyes right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that he was about to say some thing to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, all at once, once again.
I stared right back at him, as he just seemed to stare right back at me for a lot longer, as I felt quite a bit uncomfortable if I was not going to lie to my self right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to nod to him, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, as much as he might not think that I was, as it was clear to me that he was about to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
This was me and his time, as he could have all of his free time with my mother as he wanted to, as at first, I had been a little bit hesitant if I was not going to lie to my self, to go in to just what it was that his work out plan was for me in the very first place any ways, as we were in fact at the gym right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that I had been so used to doing things on my own, for most of my life none the less, with out any help.
This just did not feel right that I was now all of the sudden starting to get some help right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that I should be glad for it, and I should in fact be grateful for it, all at the exact same time as well, but I kind of felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit off by it either way, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had my mind on before, once again.
It was clear that Xavier was in fact glad that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard him let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to him self, all at once, as he then all of the sudden, not all too much longer after all of that was said and done, he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in fact mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on, and just what it was that I had my mind on before, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as soon as it was that he did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright kid, we are going to start small on this, so that we can get you stronger, as this is the goal in all of this... You want to get strong while you are young, that way you might not be taller, but you will in fact be bigger than the rest of your competition that you will be going against..." He said to me, as he at first began to start me off at 50 pounds, all at once, as I almost wanted to laugh at just what it was that he was doing, as I could see that there were people at 400 pounds in here right at this very moment in time too.
I rolled my eyes a bit towards him, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could in fact think that I could in fact think that I was that weak, as small as I might be, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to lift up the weight that was above my head right at this very moment in time, as I stared at Xavier right in to his eyes, to let him know that it was no biggie, and that I was not a pussy at all.
Xavier seemed to stare right back at me for quite a bit of some time, as I saw him roll his eyes back at me, as if he thought that I was being a bit of an idiot which for all that I knew, I very well could be right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that the only gym that I had ever been in, was a YMCA that I had snuck in to, that I wanted to go to the basketball court for, all at the exact same time as well.
Xavier was telling me how ever, that basketball was a lot more that had to do with what it was that I did out side of the court, rather than what it was that I tried to do, and I tried to practice on the court, as he had told me that it would only get me so far in all of this, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I could not help but to in fact believe as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on before, as I just went on ahead and began to start to lift the weights that were right on top of me right at this very moment in time too, as I felt like it was going to be easy, and it was going to be no big deal.
50 pounds? I could do that in my sleep I bet! I then did in fact begin to start to lift up those 50 pounds, as I was in fact quite a bit surprised to see that it was not as easy as I felt like it had been, as I then began to start to barely lift it, as I could feel my arms and my hands wobbling quite a bit as I did in fact do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right now, in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I was not that weak, surely, right?
Xavier quickly began to start to help me lift it up, all at once, as he let me put it back on the spot that it had even been in, in the very first place any ways, as I felt like a bit of an idiot suddenly, for thinking that it was in fact going to be that easy, in the very first place any ways, none the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go my mind, and my focus off of all of that, once again.
I heard some one begin to start to laugh from the other side of the gym, which kind of upset me, as at first, I had thought that they had been laughing at me, and they had been watching me, and all that I had even been doing in the very first place any ways, but I saw that as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to look over to the person, that the man was not laughing at me at all, what so ever, as the man was looking in the opposite direction of me right now.
I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before now, as I then all of the sudden began to start shake my head a bit to my self, to try to calm my self down, as best as I felt like I could in fact go on ahead and do, all at once, as I then got my eyes, and I got my focus back on to Xavier, who I saw was in fact still staring at me right at this very moment in time too.
He seemed to have a bit of a blank look on his face, and in his eyes right now, which for some reason kind of annoyed me too, as it felt like he had in fact been the one that had been laughing at me in the very first place any ways, when I knew damn well that was not the case at all, what so ever, as I then just did my best to calm my self down, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shake my head over towards Xavier, all at once, to tell him that I was already done with this.
Xavier tilted his head over towards me at first, as it was clear that he was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at right now, in the very first place any ways. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I knew that Xavier was a smart guy, and I just needed to have some patience with him, and more importantly, I knew that I needed to have some patience with my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he was right with what it was that he had said, and the fact that he had told me that things were not going to come out as easy at first for me, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then just went on ahead and nodded to him, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw him not all too much longer after all of that was said and done, once again go right on ahead and nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact thankfully enough paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, luckily enough.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to calm my self down, as it felt like it was in fact quite a bit rare when ever it was that some one was actually genuinely paying attention and listening to me, none the less, as I felt like I should in fact be happy for it, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and speak to him, now that it was that I did in fact now know that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Can we just go do some thing else... Like the treadmill maybe?" I asked him, as I turned my head over towards where it was that the treadmills were in fact at right at this very moment in time as well, as I could tell that the section was in fact quite a bit full right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that there was only a few spots even left open right at this very moment in time too, which I felt like would be gone in a bit, as I knew that a bunch of people were getting off work right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I stared over in that direction for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to turn my head over to Xavier, to see if he had actually heard me, and he had in fact been paying attention as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It felt like one easy way of finding that out, was either to see him nodding to me, to let me know that we could in fact just go over the the treadmills, all at the exact same time too, or if he was going to have a not all too happy look on his face, as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, all a the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at once, once again.
I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Xavier seemed to now all of the sudden have his eyes squinted at me, as if he clearly was either not all too happy as to just what it was that I had even asked him in the very first place any ways, or if he felt like I was being a little bit of an idiot for just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time as well, which I kind of felt like both of them would in fact make sense none the less, all at the exact same time too.
I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was sort of sitting down normally right now, rather than the fact that I had been laying on the bench, to get ready to lift up some weights, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to see him nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure if that was him letting me know that he was in fact going to go on ahead and let me go over to the treadmills, or if that was the fact that he was in fact going to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, but either way it kind of felt like I was to look at things, I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to him, as a little bit of a response, none the less.
As it turned out, it seemed like it was the fact that he was in fact going to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, which he did in fact begin to start to do, as I did begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I was even thinking on long before now, once again.
"I mean... If you are trying to lose some fat, than I suppose that is good for you... I suppose we start easier than easy I guess..." He said to me, as it seemed like he felt like I was being a little bit of an idiot for just what it was that I had said, and just what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as it kind of upset me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could, once again.
I really did not care if he felt like I was being a coward, or I was being a pussy right now, as I knew that I was going to go see a therapist for this kind of stuff in the very first place any ways, which of course was the fact that I was trying to control my anger, and it did in fact make me quite a bit angry as well, as to the fact that I could not lift a simple 50 pound weight, when I could clearly see dudes in here easily lifting up nearly 10x as much as what I was struggling to do, none the less.
I felt like as well, if it was not going to work for me right now, than it was not going to work for me if I kept on trying it, once again. I then got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to go over to just where it was that the last of the treadmills were at right at this very moment in time any ways, as I felt like it was about to be too late, as I could already see a couple of people hopping on them.
I kind of sped up, and I got over to an open one, all at once, before it was that some one else managed to sneak in to steal it from me, all at the exact same time as well, as I cracked a bit of smile on my face, all at once, as I was glad at the very least that I had in fact won in those regards, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden began to start to hop on the machine, as I wrapped in around my waste, just in the case that I slipped and fell, as the damage would not be quite as bad for me if that was in fact the case, as I knew as to just how it was that these treadmills worked, as I knew that I had in fact managed to sneak in to the YMCA quite a bit often, as they would always leave the side doors unlocked for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well.
I had ran in to some risky situations how ever, when I used to do that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had ran in to some people that had in fact worked there, whilst I had in fact done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too. How ever, it did not seem like they cared, to do any thing about what it was that I was doing what so ever, or perhaps they just thought that I did in fact own a membership to the Y, all at the exact same time too, which I did not.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shake my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to start to turn on the machine, all at once, as I saw that Xavier was looking at me from not all too far away still, as if I was some sort of idiot for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, which I still was not all too sure as to just why it was that he was even doing that right at this very moment in time any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that the machine was now starting, as I felt like I should start off at a bit of a slow pace, all at the exact same time as well, just to let me get used to the fact that I was in fact running, as I really did not want to tear a muscle whilst I was on this thing either, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on a bit before hand, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden then began to start to turn my head over to Xavier, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to speak to him, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact quite a bit happier doing just what it was that I was doing right now, as well, once again.
Xavier blinked his eyes a few times over toward me, as a bit of a response back towards me at first, until in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead and thankfully nod back to me, none the less, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well, now that it was that I did in fact now know that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what tit was that I even had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"See... You told me that I should start off easy... I gotta lose some calories first..."