Chapter 29: Saturday

I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do over the last few days, as I knew that I was doing fine in school. The classes that I had were the exact same as it was that I had at the last school that it was that I had in fact been at. How ever, this school seemed to be a lot easier than it was that the last one it was that I had been at, all at the exact same time as well.
It was in fact very easy for me to go on ahead and start to do my school work, as I hardly had any home work, which was always the problem for me. I never did my home work, as I really did not want to go back home from 8+ hours of school, only to just do some more work. I simply always just skipped out on it most of the time, as that was what it was that kind of always ruined my grades for me.
How ever, after a week of school here, I had straight A's and I really was in fact liking this school a lot better than the last one. The people seemed to be a lot more chill, and every thing was all cool here, as I had kind of expected it to be a drug trafficking place or some thing. I felt like the place was going to be crazy, but that just was not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Though, it was that I did in fact kind of like the school quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well... I was not all too sure if it was that I did in fact like the area that it was that we did in fact live it, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That was where it was that it did in fact seem like there was in fact drug trafficking at, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like it was all around the city.
A lot of time, just even going out to the near by park, all at the exact same time as well, I could not help but to notice that I got nasty looks on the faces of people, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I kind of wondered if it might be due to the fact that I did in fact seem to be due to the fact that Xavier had told me a lot of people around here knew as to just who it was that my father was. He had told me that he stole drugs, and did all sorts of other things...
I just did my best to ignore them, as I was in fact a little bit scared to make eye contact with some of those people none the less. I was not in to any of that drug stuff, so I felt like I should in fact be okay, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Though, as of late, I could not help but to be a little bit afraid of it all, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like there was a lot that was in fact going on in the city right now, never the less.
I had seen on the news, that a few blocks away, that there had been a big drug bust, or all types of illegal substances on it, all at the exact same time as well. It was the worst of the worst as it was that I had in fact heard, all at the exact same time too. Which meant that it was probably some of the drugs that my father had been getting him self in to before it was that he had in fact been tracked down, and he had in fact been killed, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, once again. I then began to start to remember some thing else that was on the news, which was what it was that I was watching right now. There was a very big police chase on the high way right now, as there was a kidnapping of a kid that was around my age.
That was the reason that I was not out right now, as it was not the fact that I was scared what so ever of getting shot by some gang members, or stuff about drugs, never the less. It was the fact that there was stuff about a lot of kidnappings, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Like it or not, I was still a kid, and a bit of a smaller one at that, as I knew that I was not stupid, and I knew that I could not fight off a grown man, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then began to start to hear some papers begin to start to crumble up, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard that, all at the exact same time as well, I then saw a paper ball fly past me. It went straight over to where it was that there was a trash bin on the other side of the room, none the less.
It missed by a couple of feet, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of rolled my eyes, a bit to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to look over to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well. It was a good thing that throwing a paper ball was nothing like shooting a basketball. I knew that he still had talent, and he could still shoot even if he wanted to say that he could not, due to his injuries.
I just kind of rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I did in fact notice that Xavier was in fact looking at me right in to my eyes right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I kind of gulped as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, as it did in fact kind of make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, once again, at that. I just kind of began to start to continue to look at him right in to his eyes, right back at him, for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I did in fact kind of just sit there on the couch, doing my best to ignore what it was that was going on, on the TV screen right now, all at the exact same time as well, I then did in fact begin to start to notice that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, that Xavier was in fact beginning to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know, all at the exact same time too, that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he did in fact have quite a bit of some important school work, and plans for the team, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could either way, as in the end, I just simply did in fact begin to start to nod right back over to him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. It was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Once it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, never the less. I did in fact, of course, begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all of the sudden, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"News is not the best way to find out stuff kid... They are only out there to scare you... That's coming from me..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of tilted my head a little bit at the end, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he had even meant by it, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self calm, as it was clear that he was letting me know that I should in fact be out at the park right now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Rather than it was that I was in fact watching the news, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact suppose that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on the fact that he was talking about them scaring me. As it sure was in fact scaring me half to death as to just all of the stuff that I had in fact heard about today, all at the exact same time too. I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could either way, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant at the end of just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I felt like he should be saying that to me my mom, and not to me, as my mom was the one that was always checking the news 24/7, all at the exact same time as well. She was always freaked out about all of the thing that were in fact going on in this country. All of the stuff that was going on in the world that she did not have a single control of, all at the exact same time too.
I suppose that Xavier did in fact have quite a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact said to me, all at the exact same time too. Though either which way it was, I knew that it was too late for me to go out to the court at this point, and practice, all at the exact same time as well. It was darker a lot more lately than it usually was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did in fact get my mind, and I did in fact get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, none the less. I just kind of blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as in the end, I did in fact shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I then made the more than likely wise decision, and I then did in fact begin to start to pick up the TV remote, all at the exact same time as well, and I then did in fact begin to start to hit the power off button, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I just did in fact begin to start to look back over to Xavier all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I saw that he was back to work, all at the exact same time too, and that he was in fact setting up some sort of game plans, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact eventually begin to start to go right on ahead, and I did in fact begin to start to speak up to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact began to start to hear me begin to speak up to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, he then did in fact begin to start to turn his head back over to me, all at once. He then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to nod back to me, all at once. It was clear to me now, all of the sudden, that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that I was about to say to him, never the less.
If I was in fact going to be for real with my self, I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even about to go right on ahead, and even say to him, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to him either way, none the less. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I was even about to go right on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"So... Do we have any plans for what it is that we are going to do in practice this week?" I asked him, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact feel like I was in fact bored out of my mind right now, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I wanted to do some thing right now, never the less. There was no sports games on the cable TV right now, so there was really not all too much to be doing at all right now. Hell... I might even want to watch football, but it was a Wednesday...
I was bored out of my mind right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I kind of wish that I had an Xbox, like it was that Brandon had. I would love to play a game or 2 of 2k if I could right now, but sadly, that was just not the case what so ever. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I looked over at the clock on the wall, as it felt like I could hear the ticking even through the rain that was going on out side.
I felt bored out of my mind, as I felt like I should be doing some thing right now, but there was just nothing to do. Hell, I even felt like I would be willing to do some home work, besides the fact that I never had any sort of home work to do, any ways. I just wanted to do some thing, and I felt like the TV was doing good enough, but I also felt like Xavier was in fact correct on the fact that the news was only trying to scare people, none the less.
It sure as hell was doing a good job of scaring me, as I felt like I was a lot safer in side, even though I knew that there was also a good chance that our place might get robbed, none the less. This was a scary city, as I kind of wish that I had in fact lived in some place in like Florida, all at the exact same time too, never the less. Though I also knew that they had a lot of drug trafficking there, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to remember that I had in fact spoken to Xavier just a few moments before now, all at the exact same time as well. The reason that I was in fact reminded of that of course, was due to the fact that I heard him begin to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was starting to get my thoughts on my mother, and just when it was that she was in fact going to get back home other wise, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to lift my head up to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well. I saw him nod to me as soon as it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back over to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was clear to me that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on just what ever it was that he even felt like he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, as soon as it was that I had in fact even done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, none the less. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"The schedule is supposed to come out at any moment now... I..." He began to say, as he then all of the sudden began to start to notice that his phone was now all of the sudden buzzing, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once. I knew that his phone was only buzzing for one of 2 reasons, as the first reason was due to the fact that my mother must have texted him. The other reason would be due to the fact that the schedule had just been released, all at the exact same time too. I felt like it would only be fitting for the schedule to be released just as it was that we had been talking about it. How ever, I also knew that it was about the time that my mother did in fact get off of work, all at the exact same time too, as that was the other reason why it was that his phone would in fact be buzzing like that, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I saw Xavier then begin to start to pick up the phone, all at the exact same time too. My heart began to start to pound, as I was a little bit freaked out for some reason. Xavier seemed to look at the phone for just a little while longer, until in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he began to start to lift his head up from it. He had a blank look on his face, as he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, just as it was that he had in fact been doing before now. I did in fact of course, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at once, once again. "Well... It looks like it is out now... What do you know?"
I looked at him right in to his eyes as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, none the less. I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. I just began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should think, or what it was that I should do my self right now, none the less. I knew that the schedule would not pop up on the school page before tomorrow, so he would be the only one that would be able to see it for now. Though I hoped he would at least let me know when it was that we were in fact going to be playing our first game, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then began to start to breath in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. Based off of the fact that he had his head turned away from me, and he was looking at it on his desk, than I had to assume that he did not want me to see it. Or at least, he did not want me to see it just yet, all at the exact same time too, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden.
I felt like it was in fact best if it was that I did not push him what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I simply just stared down at the ground for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. I really wanted to know as to just what it was that the schedule was going to be. I could not wait to go and talk about it with Brandon at school tomorrow, as even though he said he liked football more, he sure as hell was getting excited about this basketball season, none the less.
Hell... Even the kid that was a football player was in fact getting excited about the season, as I felt like I could in fact not wait for it to all get started, all at the exact same time too. I felt like this was going to be the time of my life, and whether or not it was that we were to win or lose, I felt like we would in fact be heard around the school. This was my fresh man year after all, and I did in fact know that there was still so much to gain out of this.
I still had 4 season of this, and for all that it was that I knew, the team could be way more stacked than it was this season, next year, none the less. I did not think we were going to do much with only 8 kids, but it still was all going to be just fine, and I knew it, all at the exact same time too. I simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, never the less.
As I stood there, and I did in fact stare for just a little bit longer, I then did in fact decide that I was in fact finally going to step up, and I was in fact going to speak to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I could not handle the fact that I was in fact simply just sitting here, and not getting any information about all of this, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact go right on ahead, and I did in fact begin to start to speak up to Xavier, all at the exact same time too.
Xavier did not seem to be all too bothered by it at first, as he was doing the annoying thing that it felt like he always did. That was of course the fact that he seemed to be ignoring me, as if he was in fact pretending that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, never the less. I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I just seemed to stare at his back side for just a little bit more time.
In the end how ever, luckily enough for me, he then did in fact begin to start to turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well. As soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, never the less, he then did in fact begin to start to nod to me, all at once, to let me know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that I was even about to go right on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing like that, I then did in fact manage to calm my self down all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak to him all of the sudden. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"So... When do we play our first game? Can you at least tell me that?" I asked him, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact a little bit worried that the team might not have enough practice in just yet. We had only had that one practice so far, as I knew that we were going to have another one tomorrow, as I sure as hell hoped that they were all going to show up to it, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then watched as Xavier then began to start to lift his head down, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
It was clear to me that he must have some how not thought on that, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of rolled my eyes all of the sudden, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could not have thought on that, all at the exact same time as well. Perhaps he was more focused on the teams that it was that we were in fact playing against, rather than the dates that we were going to be playing them, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again, as in the end, I then did in fact go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I stared at Xavier for just a short period of time more, all at the exact same time as well, he then all of the sudden seemed to have a little bit of a shocked look on his face, all at once.
It was clear that it had to be a lot sooner than it was that we had expected, as there was no way that it was that he would be acting that way, if that was in fact not the case, never the less. I was a little bit worried about that, all at the exact same time as well, as whilst we had a practice that first day, we had not really practiced as a team what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as in the end, I did in fact begin to start to shiver, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on, nor what it was that I should even be doing for a little bit of some time. I kind of just did my best to try to not freak out all too soon, until it was that I actually heard when it was that we were in fact going to be playing our first game, never the less. As I then did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, that was when I then all of the sudden then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that.
I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to notice that Xavier was now all of the sudden beginning to start to nod to me all of the sudden. It was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead, and that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me all of the sudden, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to act normal, as I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my fullest attention as to just what ever it was that he was in fact about to say to me, never the less, all at once.
Xavier did in fact kind of just continue to stare at me with a little bit of a blank look on his face for just a little while longer, until in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden. I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as much as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Our first game is Saturday..."