Chapter 26: Your Names

It was clear that the twins were not taking Xavier seriously what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the both of them had big smiles on their faces. It kind of seemed like they had come here to pull some sort of prank on the fact that the school was in fact trying to start up a basketball team, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt quite a bit bad for Xavier, if I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the both of the twins were in fact smiling at the coach, all at the exact same time as well, as the coach did in fact have their eyes squinted at the both of them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I just began to start to head over to them, trying to act like every thing was going all normal, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact come over to the twins, all at the exact same time too, with my friend, Brandon, that was when they began to start to get a little bit more serious about this all, all at the exact same time too. That was of course, when it all of the sudden did in fact begin to make sense as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too.
I heard a loud whistle from right beside me, all at the exact same time as well, that did in fact hurt my ears quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I stood there, and I stared with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face for just a little bit longer, I then turned my head over to just what it was that was going on, and just who it was that had in fact whistled, none the less. I was a little bit surprised to notice that it was Brandon, none the less.
I looked at him with a bit of a lost, and quite a bit of a confused look on my own face, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to notice that Xavier had his head tilted over to Brandon as well. It was clear that he was just as lost as I was, none the less. The only people that did not seem to be lost what so ever right now, was of course the twins, as they seemed to be looking right over to Brandon, and they seemed to know exactly what it was that was even going on right now.
I was quite a bit lost by it, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways. It almost did in fact seem like, if I was not going to lie to my self either, that this was some sort of normal things for the twins to have to deal with, when it came to Brandon, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It was clear that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that Brandon had to say to the both of them, never the less, as I saw that they were in fact looking at him with quite a bit of a blank look on their faces, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As soon as it was that I had noticed as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to hear Brandon begin to start to go right on ahead, and he began to start to speak to the both of them, now that it was that he did in fact realize that he did in fact have the both of their attentions on him, all at the exact same time too. I kind of blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I was in fact still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, if I was in fact not going to lie to my self either. As I stood there, and I just kind of stared for quite a bit of some time, with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Brandon even had to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Austin and Peter... You little shit heads... Pay attention to your coach... Team can't do nothing if you don't have respect for him..." He said to the both of the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that the both of them did in fact blink their eyes a bit back over towards him, all at the exact same time too, after just what it was that he had in fact even just said to them, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I at first kind of felt like the both of them were not going to take him all too seriously, all at the exact same time too, but in the end how ever, that was when I then began to start to notice that the twins began to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time too. It was almost as if the twins kind of treated Brandon as if he were their dad, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact not make all too much sense to me, as to just why that was in fact the case, never the less.
I saw that the both of the twins did in fact go right on ahead, and they did began to start to nod back to Brandon, all at the exact same time too, as they then began to start to turn their heads back over to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well. I saw that the both of them did in fact put them selves directly on the line of the court, all at the exact same time too.
As I stood there, and I stared for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to look over to Xavier, all at the exact same time too. I saw that he did in fact have his jaw dropped, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to me that he was in fact just as surprised, and he was just as shocked as it was that I was, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just stood there, and I more or less just stared for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should in fact do, none the less.
As the twins began to start to stare at Xavier for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, that was when Xavier then all of the sudden did in fact kind of begin to start to wake him self up all of the sudden. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Xavier blinked his eyes a few times, as I saw that his eyes, and his focus was in fact now on Brandon right now, all at the exact same time too, who was in fact the one that had stepped up and spoke, and got the twins to shut up, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that Xavier was relieved to see that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. I saw him go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to Brandon, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
It was clear to me that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to my friend, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I hoped that he was not going to say any thing too stupid about me, all at the exact same time too. I kind of looked over at Brandon from the corner of my eyes, all at once, as I did in fact see him go right on ahead, and he did in fact begin to start to nod back to Xavier... It was clear that he was in fact letting him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say, all at the exact same time too.
As chill as it was that Xavier felt like he seemed to be right now, all at the exact same time as well, I also could not help but to notice that some thing did in fact seem to be off with him, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could even be, never the less. If I had to guess, than it might just have some thing to do with the fact he was not used to having to be the coach of the team, none the less. He had in fact told me that it was new for him, and that he still had a lot to learn, never the less.
I did not expect this year to be a big season what so ever, for such a small and strange ghetto school like this one, all at the exact same time too. This was my freshman year, and I did in fact have time to grow... The school also was not taking basketball seriously what so ever right now, as it was clear for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that there were only 8 kids that were in fact here right now. This was going to have to be a rebuilding season, never the less.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start hear Xavier continue to speak to Brandon, all at the exact same time too. I got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Xavier even had to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Thank you... Um... Brandon is it? Trevor has told me all about you!" He said to Brandon, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as I kind of just began to start to roll my eyes a bit over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. He could not have been more stupid, and he could not have embarrassed me any more than it was that he had just had, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I felt like I really had only brought him up a few times, all at the exact same time as well, but I kind of just felt like he was making it out to be like Brandon was my only friend, and I did in fact talk about him a lot. That was in fact the case on the fact that he was my really only friend, none the less. How ever, I really did not talk about him all that much what so ever, as most of the time, I was just talking about basketball, and I was in fact talking about the NBA, never the less.
I kind of just began to start to notice that Brandon all of the sudden began to start to turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time too, as he then began to start to crack quite a bit of a quirky grin on his face, all at the exact same time too. As soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, that was when I then all of the sudden dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff, once again, as I heard some other kid from not all too far away, begin to start to speak up all of the sudden. At first, I was a little bit worried that the kid was about to bring up what Xavier had just said, and make fun of me for it.
As I lifted my head up, and I began to start to look over to the kid all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to realize that it was not the case what so ever. In stead, the kid did in fact seem to have a bit more of a serious look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
I looked at the kid right in to his eyes, as I noticed that of course, the kid did not seem to be paying me any sort of attention what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. His attention seemed to be on Xavier right now, luckily enough for me, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed that, never the less, once again.
Xavier seemed to be looking right at the kid too, as I could see from the corner of my eyes, all at once. He then began to start to nod to the kid, all at the exact same time as well, once again. It was clear that he was in fact letting the kid know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that the kid was even about to go right on ahead and even said to him, all at the exact same time as well.
Once it was that the kid had in fact seen Xavier do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, that was when he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to him, never the less, at that. I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say, never the less.
"Alright... Can we just get this started? I think every one that is coming is already here..." He said to Xavier, all at the exact same time as well. It seemed like the kid was in a hurry to do some thing else, which he might very well be, so I could not blame him, never the less. He also had a bit of a fair point, as well, as it just so happened to be that no one was in fact else going to join us in the gym, never the less. Me and Brandon had been the last ones to come in, never the less.
I looked all around me, as this was nothing like the last school that I had been at, as there had been at least 60 to 70 kids at that last one, all at the exact same time too. How ever, it was clear to me that this was not the case. I knew the school was a bit smaller than the last school that I had been at, but it really did not feel like it was that much smaller at all. I also felt like the kids here should be using basketball as some kind of hope of a better future, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, when I looked at the kids that were in fact all around me, all at the exact same time too, it did not seem like they were really even taking this all too seriously, all at the exact same time as well. I saw that 2 of the kids that I was still yet to know the name of, all at the exact same time as well, were in fact over there, and they were in fact messing around. The 8th guy that was a bit further back how ever, had his eyes squinted at Xavier.
I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that he was in fact taking this very seriously, all at the exact same time as well, or if it were just due to the fact that he felt like this was not some thing that he should take seriously at all, none the less. I kind of just breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, as I then looked away from that kid. I just got my eyes fully on Xavier in stead, as I knew that he was the coach after all.
As I looked over to Xavier, I then all of the sudden saw him nod back to the kid that had in fact just spoken, as it was clear that he had kind of given up hope that any more kids were in fact going to come in to the gym. We had 8 kids, which was perfect for the league minimum, all at the exact same time as well, so long as each and every kid did in fact show up for the game, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that Xavier had in fact nodded back to Oliver, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he then did in fact, once again, just as he had done not all too much longer before now, did in fact begin to start to step up, and he began to speak to all of the kids that were in fact in the gym, all at the exact same time too. This was when it was clear that every thing was going to get serious, all at the exact same time as well. I saw him blink his eyes a few times, all at once, as it was clear that he was thinning on just what it was that he had to say.
He kind of stood there, with a little bit of a blank look on his own face for quite a bit of some time, until in the end, he did in fact keep on going. I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as it felt like this was already off to a bad start, and that this was in fact quite a bit of a mess, all at the exact same time as well. Either way, I did in fact feel like I needed to hear out, and that I needed to pay attention as to just what it was that Xavier even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that I had in fact begun to start to do as such a thing like that, that was when Xavier did in fact begin to continue to go right on ahead, and speak to all of the kids that were in fact in the gym. I kind of prayed that he did not say any thing stupid, all at the exact same time too, which was a tendency that he happened to do. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Alright... Well... Since there is not going to be any more try outs I suppose, which was the whole point in today, than you are all in the team!" He said to us all, as I saw that he had quite a bit of a smile on his face, as to just what it was that he had just said. It was as if he was happy about this all for some reason, never the less. I suppose it might make sense, as he felt like the kids should be happy that they all were in fact making the cut, never the less, such as I had not at the last school I had been at, never the less.
How ever, as I looked over at the kids that were in fact all around me, all at the exact same time too, it was in fact clear to me that none of these kids seemed to care a single bit as to just what it was that was even going on right now. It seemed like they did not want to even be here, as I wondered if their parents, who might perhaps be a fan of basketball, had told them that they needed to try out for the team. That would in fact make sense, and it would make sense as to just why it was that they did not seem to be too happy to make the team.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as for some odd reason or another, that was when I then began to start to seem like I was ready to grow a pair all of the sudden. I stepped up to Xavier, almost as if I was pretending I did not know him what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, and I then began to start to look over at all of the kids that were in the gym, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing, that was when I then began to start to notice that all of the kids did in fact seem like they were in fact stopping what it was that they were in fact doing, all at the exact same time too, never the less. It seemed like they now were in fact all of the sudden beginning to start to go right on ahead, and they were looking over at me.
It kind of made me nervous, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I had never done such as a thing that I was doing right now. Of course, that was due to the fact that I was never really the team captain on any of my teams. How ever, this seemed like this was going to be a little bit harder than even I had even expected, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like I was going to have to be the captain of this team, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, before it was that I did in fact begin to start to nod to all of the kids that were in fact with me in the gym, all at the exact same time too. Luckily enough for me, it did not seem like any one seemed to be mocking me, or making fun of me for just what it was that I was doing right now. That was one thing that I could in fact say was in fact better at this school that the last one that I had been at, I had in fact noticed.
As I looked over at all of the kids, and I squinted my eyes over towards them, as I saw that most of them had blank looks on their faces, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to see all of the kids slowly begin to nod back to me, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that they all were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was about to say to them all, never the less. That was in fact quite a bit relieving at the very least, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact seen them all do as such a thing like that, that was when I then began to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, once again. Then, not all too much longer after all of that, I then began to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to speak to all of them, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to them all, in the very first place any ways, so I knew there was nothing to worry about in those regards, none the less.
"Alright... I know most of you are not going to take this serious, but we really need to... I did not change schools just for this reason..." I said to them all, all at the exact same time as well, as I looked over to them all, squinting my eyes over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that all of them were in fact lost, and were not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even getting at right now, in the very first place any ways.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to see that a few of the kids, including the twins none the less, which was in fact quite a bit of a surprise to me, did in fact nod back to me, all at the exact same time too. I could tell, that based off of the looks on their faces, all at the exact same time as well, that they were in fact taking what it was that I had in fact just said, quite a bit seriously, all at the exact same time as well.
I was glad, and I was in fact quite a bit relieved, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed that, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from them, as soon as it was that I had in fact felt safe to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then in stead, began to start to look over at Xavier, who I saw had quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
At first, I was worried that he was now the one that was not paying all that my attention, and was not taking this all too seriously, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, as soon as it was that he had in fact noticed as to the fact that I was now looking at him, all at the exact same time too, that was when he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I was in fact heated right now, for some odd reason or another. I was not all too sure as to just why that was even the case, if I was not going to lie to my self either. As I just stood there, and stared for a little bit longer, I then began to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden, did in fact begin to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know for a fact that I was in fact paying my fullest attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go right on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As soon as it was that he had seen me do as such a thing like that, that was when he looked away from me, and he looked back at all of the kids that were in the gym.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I then did in fact begin to start to hear him start to speak to them all. I relaxed my self as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed him do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to every one in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Alright... Well... I suppose first, I want to know all your names..."