Chapter 24: Tomorrow

It was a terrible school, if I was not going to lie to my self. I was kind of having a little bit of some regrets that I had decided to switch schools. I thought that it would be hard for me to fit in at the last school, but this school seemed to be even worse for all of that, never the less. I was quite a bit worried about it all, as I really did not want to get bullied.
I did my best to try to stay calm, as I felt like if they found out that I was on the basketball team, than it might not be the case. Xavier said he was going to have try outs over the week end for kids to come and play. I was fairly certain that he was going to let me on the team no matter what, if I was not going to lie to my self, but still, I could not help but to be worried about all of the kids.
I just kind of let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head away from the school. I was at Xavier's car right now, and it was not exactly the best car in the world, if I was not going to lie to my self either. I normally would feel a little bit embarrassed if I was to be caught going in to this car.
That was of course, if I had been at the last school that I had been at. Now I was not all too worried, as I saw a few super nice cars, that I'm sure some kids had put them selves in to shit tons of debt for. For the most part how ever, I saw a lot of cats that were like Xavier's all across the parking lot. They all of course were in fairly bad condition, never the less.
I just tried my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
As I stood there, and I stared at the school for just a little bit longer, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Xavier, as it was clear that he was in fact now beginning to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to him, all at the exact same time too.
As I stared at Xavier for just a little bit more of some time, I eventually did in fact go right on ahead, and I did in fact nod back to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to just what ever it was that he was even about to go on ahead and even say to me in the very first place any ways. It seemed like it had in fact made him feel a little bit better at the very least, as soon as it was that he had in fact even seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could. I then blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that Xavier did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead and start to speak to me. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Are you going to get in the car, or not?" We need to get back home, your mother is going to be here at any moment at this point." He said to me, as I kind of was just a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even just said to me in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, once again.
I kind of just stood there with quite a bit of a blank look on my face for some odd reason or another, as if I had not heard a single word as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less. I had of course been paying attention to him how ever, and I had in fact listened as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I just felt quite a bit lost in my head right now, as I felt like that was mainly what it was, as I knew that I really did in fact need to find some way out of this kind of trap that I was in fact in, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to look at Xavier right in to his eyes, once again. I saw that he was staring right back in to my own, never the less.
I stared at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could. It was clear that he was just standing there, and he was waiting for me to do some thing. I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was expecting me to do. That was of course, until it then came back to me all of the sudden.
I did in fact begin to start to realize as to just where it was that we were even at right now. For one thing, I was standing right beside his car, with the car door open right now, all at the exact same time as well. But I also noticed that we were still at the school, and I then began to start to remember that we were in fact trying to leave the school, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod to Xavier. It was to let him know that I finally was in fact ready to wake my self up, and I was in fact about to respond as to just what it was that he had even said to me just a few moments before now, none the less, at that. I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, none the less.
Xavier just seemed to stare at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his own face this time, for quite a bit of some time. It was clear that he was simply thinking on some thing else. Perhaps it was even some thing that did in fact have to do with me, all at the exact same time as well. As I stared at Xavier for just a little while longer who ever, he then did in fact begin to start to nod back to me, all at once.
It was clear to me that he was in fact now paying attention as to just what it was that I was even about to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit better now that it was that I had in fact realized as such a thing like that, never the less. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to begin to speak to him all of the sudden. I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, at that, so I felt like I should not be all too worried about it all, as well.
"Yeah... Sorry, just thinking too much... Never a good thing..." I said to him, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time as well. After it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had in fact just said to him, all at the exact same time too, that was when he then a of the sudden rolled his eyes at me. I was just glad that he was not upset at me what so ever, as I let out another bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to hop in with him in the car, all at the exact same time too. Once it was that I was in fact in, he did in fact close the doors, and he locked them, all at the exact same time too. He then continued to stare at me for quite a bit of some time, until I then began to start to realize as to the fact that he was waiting for me to put my seat belt on, none the less.
It was kind of a bad habit that I had got my self in to, and I knew that I should not. My entire family was like that, as I remembered that was in fact the reason that my grand mother had in fact passed away, none the less. It had been on the way to pick me up from a basketball practice, and I knew that I needed to get used to the fact at some point that I needed to be putting a seat belt on.
There was no real good reason for me not to do as such a thing like that. It really was not uncomfortable, as it just kind of seemed like it always failed to come to my mind, when ever it was that I got in the car. I was glad that Xavier was there to remind me of that, as I then just began to start to put the seat belt in to the buckle, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that it was in fact fastened on, all at once, that was when Xavier did in fact begin to start to put the keys in to the ignition. Once it was that the car had in fact started, all at the exact same time too, that was when we then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and drive out of the parking lot. Luckily it was not too busy, as school was still in progress, but we needed to leave soon, before all of the parents, and the busses came from the other schools, all at the exact same time too.
I stared out the window, as I felt a little bit blank for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, as I just looked at all of the cars that were in the parking lot. I looked at the school one last time, before it was that we did in fact leave. I knew that I had to appreciate it at the very least. I knew that I was in fact getting a shot, and I was getting a chance at this school, as nasty as it might be, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh, all at once. I knew that we still were going to have to play the 5 star athlete kid that had been at the last school at some point during the season. Even as much as I felt like I was good, I was still fairly certain that my ego was not big enough to think we had a chance against them. I was not even sure who my team mates were even going to be just yet, never the less.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all at once. I hoped that they were not as bad as the ones that I had in that scrimmage game. If that were the case, I failed to see as to just how it was that we were going to win a single game this season, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I stood there, and I stared for just a few moments, and I then turned my head away from the school, all at the exact same time too. Even though I was not the drive, I felt like I just wanted to have my eyes on the road right now, none the less. I just wanted to get back to my new home...