3

"KIM SORA GET YOUR ASS UP ITS 11:30AM, WE HAVE STUDY GROUP AT 12!" Eujin yelled across the room throwing her pillow at the girls face who was sleeping peacefully.

"AHHH" Sora scream immediately sitting up.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR" Sora huffed throwing the pillow back at her bestfriends face.

"Hurry up you have 30 minutes to get ready" Eujin said with a smirk.

"Darn you" Sora rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom.

She quickly did her morning routine, skipping the shower bit as she simply did not have time.

Rummaging through the drawers she picked up her lip gloss mascara for a light makeup look.

After she finished she quickly ran out the bathroom past her friend who was sitting on the bed looking at her phone.

She went to her closet and picked up the first outfit she could see, quickly putting on the outfit she had choose that was a oversized pink and Grey argyle vest with a black tennis skirt she quickly grabbed her bag, stuffing her books and pencil case inside with her wallet.

^^^
"IM READY!" Sora yelled standing infront of the mirror straightening her skirt.

"Tsk took you long enough, it 11:50 already" Eujin said picking up her bag that was beside the mirror.

"Well the Cafe is just across the road ya know" Sora said putting her shoes on, not forgetting to slide her phone in her bag.

....

"OPPA!" Sora yelled seeing her brother and her other bestfriend sitting by the window.

"Took yall long enough" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Well cause someone decided that it would be a good idea to stay up all night watching K-dramas and wake up at 11:30 in the morning" Eujin rolled her eyes.

"Morning Soobin" Sora said giggling a little bit at Eujins words.

"That's Oppa to you" Soobin teased knowing that Sora never calls her friends Oppa.

"No thanks, anyways I'm gonna go oder my beautiful cheese cake and Americano, what do yall want, it's on me since I was so late" Sora said rolling her eyes at Eujin while pulling out her card.

"GIMMIE THEIR BREAD THINGY WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED" Soobin squeled.

"You mean those chocolate Almond croissant things" Sora asked rasing her eyebrow at her dumb friend who didn't even know what his regular order was.

"Yes that"

"How about you my dear brother?" Sora asked faking a nice tone.

"Ice coffee please" Seungmin replied in a sarcastic tone.

"How abo-" Sora got cut off by her friend happily telling her, her order.

"Chocolate doughnut with Ice chocolate!!" Eujin squeled.

"Alrighr you chocolate lover" Sora playfully rolled her eyes before walking towards the counter.

"Hello what would you like today?" The girl standing at the cashier said.

"I would like a one Iced Americanos, One iced chocolate, one Iced coffee, one chocolate doughnut, one Chocolate Almond croissant, and One blueberry cheesecake" Sora said all in one breath ad if she was rapping.

"Alright then, your total will be, 45 dollars!" The girl said.

"Card?"

"Yep" Sora replied showing the card in her hand.

The girl quickly got the card machine ready before signaling Sora to swipe her card.

"Thankyou! Here's your receipt, your oder will be ready in a few minutes" The girl smiled handing Sora her receipt.

....

"NUMBER 78" One of the workers yelled.

Sora quicky walked up to the counter, grabbing he tray with a bunch of food a drinks on it before making her way towards their table.

"I swear, those idiots won't even brother helping me" Sora mumbled trying not to spill anything.

"Sora!" Soobin yelled signaling her to hurry up.

"Stop telling me to hurry up, or I might as well trip over and spill your drinks" Sora rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Now before I pour these things on you come and help me" Sora said.

Soobin quickly walked towards the girl who was just a few meters away from their table grabbing a few drinks from the tray.

"Hello Nonna!" A familiar voice said.

Sora quickly put her tray done before turning around and looking, two boys who weren't there when she arrived.

"Ah I forgot to tell you, I met these two at the cafeteria yesterday and I thought why not invite them!" Soobin said pointing at the two boys.

"Hi! I'm jake" The boy sitting beside Eujin said.

"You already know my name" Another boy said who was sitting beside Seungmin.

"Hello Jake, I'm Sora, Kim Sora" Sora said extending her hand out to shake hands with the boy.

"Yea I saw you on the stage yesterday" Jake smiled happily accepting her hand.

"And Hello to you too Sunghoon"