1

"Hello everyone my name is Kim Sora" The girl started speaking. (Yes I used the same names from the last story haha)

"I am your year 2 representative, for everyone studying Artitechture, before I start I would just like to say, congratulations for making it into one of the hardest colleges to get into, as this is a pretty hard college to get into, you can see this year, we only have about 50 artitecht students, so we won't be having many people in each class. Today we will be showing, everyone around the campus, I won't be letting you sit for too long, because I know you have all came from a very long speech from the principle, so everyone sitting in the first row please stand up!" Sora said as everyone on the first row slowly stood up. (Ps. It's 2nd year in uni)

"If you would all like to turn to your left and partner up with one of the year two students, as they will show you around the campus" Sora continued.

Soon the assembly hall was filled with small chatters as the students started leaving.

"Can the second row please stand up now and do the same thing" Sora said noticing everyone from the first group was gone.

"And last but not least, the third row please stand up, and find a year two student to show you around the campus!" The girl said happily.

She quickly gathered her stuff and joined the crowd of second year students, who were getting partnered up, knowing that they won't have enough students to go around with.

"Ay yo, look it's the year two representative" Eujin teased as she saw Sora walk up to her.

"Oh shut up" Sora said smacking the side of her friends arms in embrassment.

"Hello there!" Sora immediately said as she saw a strangely familiar guy walk up to her.

"Ah I guess I will be your tour guide then shall we go" The girl smiled at the taller boy.

The two left the assembly hall walking towards the gardens.

"Uhm, may I please have the information sheet?" The girl asked as she saw the boy fiddling with some paper with his hands.

"Whatever" The boy said bluntly handing over the sheets of paper in his hands.

"Tch, how did such a rude boy get in our college" Sora thought already complaining.

She took the papers out of his ands and begun reading them.

STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET

*PHOTO*

Name: Park Sunghoon
Age: 20
Birthdate: 8.12.02
Course: Artitechture
Class: 2C
Formal school: Pangok High school
Average grades: B+ - A+
Dorm number: Area C 176

"P-park Sunghoon" The girl muttered to herself but the boy heard.

"What about me" He said with his blunt tone again.

"Do you remember me by any chance? Kim Sora?" The girl decided to shoot her shot even though she felt so embarrassed just to say those words.

"Why would I remember you? We just met today, are you crazy or something" Sunghoon said looking at the girl weirdly.

"I told you, you won't remember me" the girl muttered under her breath putting a fake yet painful smile on her face.

"What" Sunghoon asked as he didnt hear what she just said

"Hah it's nothing, sorry that was weird, I probably mixed you up with someone" Sora said with a small chuckle

"Sunghoonie you broke the promise"

A/N
Okay I might not be leaving much author notes in this book, but this book is Obviously inspired by my old book "I'll just forget you" Which means that most of the characters and stuff would have the same names or something. If you haven't read that book then this doesn't really Matter.

Good byee!