20

It's now been 3 weeks since Sunghoon and Sora had talked, the two had finished the art project, on the first day, surprisingly, the concept sure was hard, but they managed to pull through.

Sora was now headed towards the new restaurant where her and Eujin had went last time to spill some tea and rant about a few things to her fellow friend Yeonjun.

As for Sunghoon, he now was currently sitting on the hospital bed with his sister beside him, and his mother talking to the doctor outside. The boy had been sitting there practically the whole morning thinking, about what might happen after this whole surgery, there was a huge chance of his whole career going down the drain the moment he wakes up, but he certainly doesn't want that to happen.

You see, when Sunghoon was young, he still didn't know what Sora meant by why why left, so he had been going to the park everyday looking for the older girl wondering where exactly she was. That was till one day, on his 5th birthday he was so excited to go to the park, because he thought maybe, the girl might turn up to surprise him, why? Well obviously because it was his birthday, but sadly before he even had the chance to arrive at the park, the young child had crossed the road while the light was red, and he was way too ahead of his own mother to hear her shout stop, and boom.

The next thing he knew was he could barely remember a thing, and for all he knew was his Name is Park Sunghoon, and the people that surrounded him in the small room were his parents, and that his legs were extremely damaged.

Back to the present he shooked his head to get the bad thoughts out and instead a certain girl named Kim Sora popped into his head.

He had been thinking about her a lot lately, ever since he had found out, that she aas the girl in the stories which his mother had always told him about.

For some weird reason, whenever he thought of the girl, or whenever her name was mentioned in a conversation, a small smile would appear on his face.

And that was when he realized, he had a crush on the older.

Updating today as a special thanks for letting this book reach 4th on the hashing engene!! I love yall some much, and you have no idea how much I appreciate every single one of you reading this book! <3