22

Sunghoon was now peacefully sleeping on the white hospital bed while everyone was scattered around the small room, waiting for the boy to wake up.

little shuffles and mumbles was heard in the silent room as everyone quickly shifted their gaze to the boy who had just fluttered his eyes open on the bed.

"I'll go call the doctor!" Mrs Park said quickly rushing outside to find the doctor.

The boy quickly took a look of his surroundings, and noticed one of his legs had a cast on it and was currently being lifted up to let it rest.

"Oppa!" Yeerim exclaimed and quickly rushed to his bed sitting down on the small stool 

"How do you feel? is your leg okay? id it painful? " She started throwing a bunch of random questions at the older boy which caused him to chuckle.

"Let your brother rest, he just woke up" Yeonjun laughed walking over to the bed aswell.

"Oh- Yeonjun hyung? what are you doing here?" Sunghoon questioned.

"Are you saying I cant visit my dear friend after he had just gotten a surgery?" Yeonjun gasped pretending to sound offended

"And also because someone was so worried about you, so I decided to bring them here" Yeonjun turned his head around to see the girl who was just awkwardly standing at the end of the room witnessing the scene.

"H-hello" Sora waved awkwardly and made her way to the bed aswell.

"Sora nonna?" Sunghoon looked confused but waved either way and smiled at the girl.

a knock was heard on the door before it was pushed opened revealing the doctor and Sunghoon's mother behind.

"Hello Mr Park, how are you feeling?" Mr Seo asked walking towards the boy, with mrs park trailing behind.

"Im good" Sunghoon said watching the doctor.

"Well the thing is, we wont be able to find out the condition of your leg till around 2 or 3 week, because we need to let it heal first, before we can see if you could get up and stand on it." The doctor said watching Sunghoon take a big gulp.

"you will be able to leave the hospital in two days, and you will be able to attend school and everything, but you will be needing a wheel chair" Mr Seo continued.

"a-alright" Sunghoon gulped again, just the image of him sitting on a wheel chair scared him.

"That's all, we will be delivering the wheelchair to your room soon" Mr Seo bowed and left the room.

*RING RING*

the sound of the phone ringing was heard through the now quiet room as sora fumbled to find her phone.

'Mrs kim' was displayed on her phone screen as sora hesitated a bit but picked upped the phone anyways, and did a quick bow before leaving to go outside the room.

"Hello" Sora said with a slighly cold voice.

"Where are you" Her mothered asked with a hint of rage in her voice.

"Why?" 

"Get home right now, don't forget, we have a family dinner with your aunt and uncle tonight" 

Before sora could say anything, Mrs kim hung up the phone leaving the girl speechless, walking back inside the room, she picked up her small hand bag from the little couch she was sitting on.

"Im very sorry but I have some family problems and I need to get back home right now" Sora sighed doing a bow and waved goodbye. 

"Wait! should I drop you off?" Yeonjun asked realizing he was the one who took the girl here.

"Its alright you can stay, I will just take the taxi or something" Sora smiled and left the room.

"bye Sora" Sunghoon said in a faint voice that was barely audible.

Hey yall I'm back! I wasn't gone for too long but I've roughly figured out the storyline which is amazing :D I hope everyone is enjoying to book so far byee!