31

"Where are you going?" Eujin questioned seeing Sora sneaking out the front door.

"U-uhm I-I I'm going to walk my Penguin!" Sora said rushing out the door making sure to slam it.

"What is wrong with that girl?" Eujin looked at the door as if she could see through I wondering what her dear friend was doing.

"What penguin!?" She sighed walking back to her room.

"Damm that was close" Sora puffed her cheeks out getting into her car.

"Now, Pick Sunghoon up from school" Sora smiled and drove away.

....

"Hey love!" Sora smiled seeing her boyfriend who she hadn't seen in quite a while.

"Missed me" Sunghoon winked teasing the girl making her cheeks flush red.

"Ofcourse I did, now let's go before we're late" Sora gripped onto the boys wheelchair ignoring the stares that were drilling holes in the back of head from Sunghoon's fan girls.

"You excited?" Sora asked Sunghoon who was only quite.

"I guess, not exactly though" Sunghoon stared our the window watching the raindrops fall.

"Will you still love me if I can't walk?" He asked turning to the older.

"What are you talking about! Ofcourse I will!" She smiled taking her eyes off the road just to stare at the younger for a second.

"But Let's not think about that shall we?" Sora smiled turning her attention back to the road.

"Do you think I will remember what happened to us when we were kids?" He asked.

"Maybe, we never know, I mean, most people don't remember things from their childhood, so o wouldn't blame you if you didnt remember"

"Then how do you remember?" Sunghoon turned his attention to the girl who eyes were stuck on the road.

"Heh, I have photogenic memory" She smiled, turning the car into the hospital carpark.

"Now, lets go get that cast off shall we?" She smiled helping the boy out of the car.

....

"Park Sunghoon!" The doctor called out.

"Come on let's go" Sora smiled at the boy who's eyes were glued to the ground.

"Hello Sunghoon, My name Is Jongseong, and I will be your doctor for today because Dr Seo is Sick, even though I'm an intern" Jay chuckled a bit.

"Jongseong!?" Sunghoon shot his head up at the mention of the name to see his childhood friend who stood there smiling.

"Hello Sunghoon, long time no see" he smiled as Sunghoon literally pulled him down to embrace him into a hug.

"Ya! How dare you not inform me about coming back"

"Well I couldn't really find your phone number since my phone broke and I had to get a new one" Jay awkwardly scratched his nape.

"Well Mr know it all, Something called Instagram exists!?" Sora let out a small chuckle watching the two bicker about not being able to stay in touch with eachother.

Clearing his throat Jay begun to speak again.

"Let's get that cast of now shall we?"

Just a few more chapters till the book is over!! Wow I actually can't belive it😅