24

"Hey Jake, you said we would meet at the Cafe at 12:30am, where the heck are you" Eujin complained through the phone.

"OH! Sorry I totally forgot about it, wait I will be there soon, just start with out me first" Jake said quickly hanging up and turned towards Sunghoon.

"Mate I really gotta go, I'm so sorry" Jake sighed hands still gripping onto the handles of Sunghoon's wheelchair.

"It's alright, I know you guys are behind on the project, I will be fine" Sunghoon smiled shooing the boy away.

Saying sorry once again Jake gave his friend a sad smile and left.

Today was the first day back at school after Sunghoon had gotten the surgery on his leg, there were obviously a lot of stares from people around the campus wondering why the boy suddenly had a cast on both of his legs, and why he was currently seated in the wheelchair.

Letting out a small sigh The boy slowly wheeled himself out towards the campus garden.

"Boo" A pair of hands gripped on the handles of the wheelchair and whispered in his ear.

Quickly turning around, his face was now just a few centimeters away from the not so mysterious girl who was still holding on to his wheelchair.

Sora smiled at the now tomato like boy and stood back up, "sorry I had to leave early the other day" Sunghoon who was still blushing quickly shook his head at the sentence saying it was alright.

"Let's go somewhere" Before Sunghoon could even say no, Sora started pushing his wheelchair towards somewhere.

....

"This is delicious" Sora chuckled watching the boy stuff some pasta in his mouth.

"Ah by the way, I'm almost finished with the model of the house, so I thought if you wanted to come to my place later, you can check it out and we can finish it off together if you'd like" Sunghoon just nodded at the girl again taking a sip of his smoothie.

"Nonna" Sunghoon looked at to stare at the girl.

"Why did you leave back then?" Sora nearly chocked on the piece of fruit she was putting in her mouth, quickly taking a sip of the water from her cup she out it back down on the table and looked at the boy.

"My Parents are a bit crazy ya know" Sora smiled sadly before taking another fruit putting it into her mouth.

"I heard from Sunoo you won't be finishing school, because of your parents" Sunghoon said.

"Yea that's half the reason" Sora sighed placing her chopsticks down on the table.

"Let's stop talking about this" Sunghoon nodded at the girls comment not wanting to push her to spilling everything out.

"Let's go to your place, I mean we're practically done here anyways" Sunghoon smiled at the girl.

"Yea Let's go" Sora stood up going to the other side of the table holding onto the wheelchair handles and help the boy out of the restaurant (before paying Ofcourse)

....

K.Soraa

Liked by P

Liked by P.sunghooniee and 500,000 others

:)

P.sunghooniee was tagged in this post

Comments

P.sunghooniee
Yah when did you take that

Random 1
Omg Sunghoon oppar looks so hwat🔥🔥

Random 2
Park sunghoon and Kim Sora? Interesting

Random 3
Area they dating?

Posted 3 hours ago

Tysm for 1k reads!! I couldn't be more thankful to you guys!! I love yall!!! <3