9

"Goodmorning Mr and Mrs Kim" Sora said doing a small bow as she walked past her parents in the hallway.

Making her way back to her room after having her breakfast the girl hopped in the shower and did her morning routine.

After what had seemed like an eternity, Sora had finally picked out her outfit, which was a white tank top with a brown cardigan over it and a pair of beige pants.

^^^

Checking the time it was already 11:30am the girl grabbed her tote bag which had all her other stuff in it and headed out her bedroom door.

"Good morning Sora" Seungmin muttered walking past her.

"Oh.. Good morning Oppa!" Sora said with a small smile.

"Wait Sora I-!" Seungmin turned around meeting eyes with the younger.

"It's not your fault don't worry, Mom and Dad just have some problems ya know" Sora whispered the last part, as Seungmin let out a breath he didn't know he had he holding.

"I love you" Seungmin quickly gave his younger sister a big hug.

"Love you too! Now I gotta go before I'm late" Sora chuckled at how soft her brother was.

"Huh? Where are you going? As fsr as I know I know don't have any classes today" Seungmin tilted his head trying to remember his sister's time table.

"Ya know that project thing our school also does? With the first years and second years" Sora said as her brother quickly nodded.

"Yea I'm going to meet up with my partner" She said before giving her brother one last hug and left.

....

Sora arrived on excatly 12 o'clock and entered the Cafe trying to see if the boy had reached yet.

Spotting a certain black hair boy in the corner of the Cafe Sora quickly madebher way towards the table.

"Good afternoon" Sora said taking a seat across the boy.

"Good afternoon Sora Nonna" Sunghoon said doing a small bow in his seat.

"I swear you're like a colder hearted jerk for one second and the next you're a sweet little boy, should I be scared" Sora joked as Sunghoon just scoffed.

"It's called Manners Kim" Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"And there you have it, out normal Sunghoon is back" Sora joked.

"Let's just get this over with, I have somewhere to be later" Sunghoon said grabbing out his laptop and a piece of paper.

"Yessir" Sora joked grabbing out her laptop aswell.

....

"So basically this is just a rough draft of what I think the design should actually be, they've also given us the land size, which is weird 7 Acers, I mean it's understandable because it is a lifestyle house, But yeah" Sora said sliding her piece of paper towards Sunghoon who was looking for something on his laptop.

The boy quickly scanned the piece of paper, then looked back at his own to find that their ideas were rather similar.

"Our ideas are pretty Similar, so I think we could just adjust a few things and then we can started organizing everything" Sunghoon suggested showing Sora his piece of paper.

"Sure" Sora smiled.

And before they knew it, it was already two in the afternoon, and Sunghoon was almost late for his figure skating classes.

"How about we wrap it up here cause I have somewhere to be in about like 15 minutes" Sunghoon said quickly shoving everything in his bag.

"Alright, I'm kind of tired aswell, and there's a place I've been wanting to go, and they will close pretty soon" Sora said putting her stuff away aswell.

"See you tomorrow I guess" Sunghoon waved goodbye to the girl before rushing his way out the front doors of the Cafe.

"Now let's go find Yeonjun"

Ugh I caught a fever, and I had to go get a covid test, and trust me that was not pleasant at all🥲