5

The girl peacefully glided across the rink, moving her body with the music, she remembered every bit of the choreography as if she's done it everyday, even though the last time she's done it was years ago.

*RING*

The glass doors opened distracting the black haired boy who's been watching the girl.

He quickly rushed towards the counter to see who it was, cause as far as he knew, nobody made any reservations today.

"Good afternoon Yeonjun hyung!" The boy waved bowing at the older.

"Oh Sunghoon! I didn't know you would be here today" Yeonjun smiled at the boy as the younger handed him his membership card.

"I thought I did stop by a few days before competition" Sunghoon replied.

"Hey hyung, who's that girl?" Sunghoon asked looking towards the girl who was in her own world skating away.

"Ah that's one of my close friends, don't worry she should be done soon, why don't we go watch ay?" Yeonjun said standing back up desperately wanting to watch the younger girl land her triple axel which was apart of the choreography.

"Sure" Sunghoon smiled walking towards the rink.

The two boys sat down on the benches watching the girl peacefully do her routine.

"Wait a second-" Sunghoon spoke up.

The older boy only hummed in response looking toward the younger.

"I-is that Sora Nonna?" Sunghoon said squinting his eyes trying to get a better view of the girls face.

"Hm? Yeah that's Sora, how do you know her?" Yeonjun asked tilting his head.

"Ah she showed me around campus, and our dorms are next to each others" Sunghoon said focusing his attention on the girl who was getting ready to do a triple axel.

"Wait look this bit is exciting" Yeonjun smiled looking a the girl.

"I never knew she skated, and she doesn't look like the type to" Sunghoon said

Right after the boys sentence, on the rink the girl had jumped into the air doing an impressive three turns before landing it perfectly as she continued with the last few bit of the routine.

"Woah" Sunghoon said looking at the older girl.

"She actually hasn't skated for a long time" Yeonjun said smiling at the boy looking like a proud father.

"The last time she was her was maybe... two years ago?" Yeonjun replied to his own words looking right when the song finished and the girl stopped in the middle of the rink in a elegant position.

"T-two years?" Sunghoon asked completely shocked at his hyungs words.

The older only hummed in response before standing back up and walking towards the girl.

"Sora! You did great" Yeonjun smiled giving the girl a hug as she exited the rink.

"Thanks oppa, but I gotta go now, before mom kills me you know" Sora smiled bitterly not noticing Sunghoons presence on the benches.

"Oh" Yeonjun said giving the girl a bitter smile as the bid their goodbyes.

"Well you can use the rink now" Yeonjun said turning around towards the younger boy who just finished putting on his black pair of skates.

"Alright, thanks hyung" Sunghoon smiled before walking inside the rink and started doing his warm ups.

"He surely is clueless of her" Yeonjun smiled and walked away.