13

*RING RING*

"You may now be dismissed! But remember everyone! Don't forget your projects!!!" The professor said as the bell rang.

"Sora Sora!" Eujij happily nudged her friends shoulders.

"What" Sora replied unbrothered and continued putting her stuff away.

"Do you have any more classes today" Eujin asked.

"Yea I have one more at 2:30" Sora said.

"That's great, cuz we should totally go to that new restaurant that just opened a fee days ago! I've seen so many people post about it on Instagram!!! And it's not to far away from our school" Eujin continued rambling on how much she wanted to go.

"Sure why not, my treat I guess" Sora said making her friend squel in Joy.

"Oh my gosh!!! Really! EEK you're the best" Eujin said hugging her bestfriend and gave her a small peck on the cheek.

"Ewww for away" Sora said pretending to make a disgusted face.

"Now come on let's go, lead the way" Sora said standing to the side and gesturing her friend to lead the way.

....

"Woah this place is lit" Eujin said as they both entered.

"I heard they're famous for their Tteokiboki, we should totally try that, OH AND THE KIMCHI!" Eujin happily squles again.

"I think you're just trying to make me broke right now" Sora chuckled.

"Hello their is it just two people today?" One of the workers came up to them.

"Yup" Eujin said popping the p

"Alright please follow me" The waitress said before leading them to a table for two by the windows.

"Here are the menu's please press the button over there when you would like to order" The waitress smiled before walking away.

"Let's just get a large Tteokiboki and small or medium Kimchi, and then we can share!" Eujin said

"Sure, I kinda wanna try the fish cakes too" Sora replied.

"Alright let's order!!!" Eujin let put a small giggle before pressing the button.

....

"Here's your order, please enjoy the food!" The same waitress from before said sitting their food down on the table and walked away.

"Eeeek! Imma take a bunch of photos and post them on my Instagram! I'm sure my Cherries would love to see me eating well!!" Eujin said taking her phone out and snapping a billion photos.

"Cherries?" Sora asked confused.

"Ah they're my fans!" Eujin smiled at the mention of her fans.

"Omg, on the topic of Instagram, you should totally get it! Like bro you would be soooo famous, like even your brother has it, Oh and Yeonjun and Soobin oppa! They both have it too! And I'm pretty sure that Sunghoon kid got it too" Eujin said trying to convince her dear friend to get it.

"Sure you can do that for me, and we'll you do that I will just eat my food" Sora chuckled handing Eujin her phone.

"Oh my gosh yayaya!" Eujin snatched the phone out if Sora's hands completely forgetting about the food.

....

"Done! I followed everyone for you too!" Eujin said giving Sora her phone back just to realize the girl had already eaten half the food.