4

"Ah that was delicious" Sora said putting the last bite of her cheese cake in her mouth.

"You didn't even study" Seungmin said rolling his eyes at his younger sister.

"Hush my dear brother, food is more important" Sora smiled taking a sip of her Americano.

"Hey can I talk to you real quick?" Seungmin said dragging the girl away before she could reply.

"What" Sora asked now that they were standing outside of the Cafe.

"You know who that boy is right" Seungmin asked in a serious tone.

"Who?" Sora tried to act dumb

"Oh don't who me, you clearly know who I'm talking about" Seungmin said.

"Whatever, he doesn't remember me anyways, so why not pretend like I've never met him before" Sora rolled her eyes and walked away.

"W-Wait!" Seungmin yelled running after his sister.

"What did you talk about?" Eujin asked

"Nothing" Sora replied not wanting to talk about it.

"Come on now, lets actually study" She said Watchung Seungmin sit back down in his seat with a sigh.

....

"UGH THIS IS SO ANNOYING" Soobin complained stuffing his head in his textbooks.

"Hyung~~ teach me your ways" Soobin said shaking the life out of Seungmin.

*RING RING*

It was Soras phone, she quickly picked it up from the table looking at the contact name.

Her face dropped.

"Nonna are you okay?" Sunghoon asked still with a bit of a cold tone.

"Hah, yeah it's just my mom let me take this real quick" Sora said picking up the call and walked outside once again.

Upon hearing the word "Mom" come out of Soras mouth, Seungmins face dropped, and so did Soobin and Eujins.

"I'll go" Seungmin said quickly heading outside.

"Hello Mrs Kim" Sora said clearly unbrothered.

"YOU! Dont talk to your mother like that!" Her Mom shouted.

"Yes Mrs Kim" Sora replied trying to keep her cool.

"I saw your reports from last year" Her mother said, hearing that Sora knew thats when her life had just ended.

"I DIDN'T RAISE MY CHILD TO GET B'S, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER, LOOK AT HIM HE ALWAYS HAS STRAIGHT A'S OR EVEN A PLUS, YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT, THIS IS WHY YOU CANT TAKE OVER THE COMPANY!" Her mother yelled, as tears threatened to fall from Soras eyes, but she just kept on her emotionless face.

"YOURE COMING HOME RIGHT NOW, TILL YOU GET STRAIGHT A'S ON YOUR REPORT CARDS, I'VE ALREADY CALLED THE SCHOOL SAYING YOU WONT BE BACK FOR A WHILE, PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET BACK HERE!" Her mother yelled hanging the phone up right after her sentence.

"FUCK!" Sora swore gaining attention from the passers.

"UGH! STUPID COMPANY, I WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE SKATING RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR HER STUPID COMPANY" Sora complained, pushing her bangs away from her head.

That's right, Sora had always hated her parents, and her parents didn't like her very much either, in fact they were ashamed to call her their own child, they've never let Sora call them Mother or Father, she always had to Call them Mr or Mrs Kim, but for Seungmin, they liked him very much, Seungmin was always the perfect child who never once had a B or Lower on his report card growing up.

Sora sighed walking back towards the Cafe not caring if she bumped into anyone.

"SORA!" Seungmin yelled running towards the younger who was clearly on the verge of crying.

Sora didn't reply to him, instead she pushed him away, pushing the glass doors open and walking towards their table.

"S-sora" Eujin said in the Softest voice she possibly could, looking up at her friend with her emotionless eyes.

"Sorry guys, I will be leaving early today, it was nice to meet you Jake" Sora said putting on a fake smile before gathering her stuff and walking back towards the dorm.

....

"Shit I'm overreacting aren't I?" Sora said to herself wiping her tears.

"Quickly stuffing her essential stuff in her bag, she looked around the room looking for a very specific pair of "shoes"

.... Damm that was short lol

Standing infront of the tall glass doors, she took a step forward as the doors opened automatically.

"Ah I missed this place" Sora smiled to herself taking a deep breath in.

"Oh my gosh! Sora is that you!" A guy at the counter spoke.

"Eeek! Yeonjun oppa!" Sora squeled happily running towards her friend, or should I say, ex boyfriend.

"It's been a while, how's life" Yeonjun said.

"Same old, ya know my parents" Sora said putting on a bitter smile.

"Oh... I think you should hurry and get your skates on before anyone else arrives" The older said ruffling her hair.

"Alright! See you later!" Sora smiled walking towards one of the benches.

Unzipping her bag she took out a pair of not so white skates slipping them on "Gosh it's been so long" She said to herself tightening the laces.

Putting her bag in one of the lockers, she made her way towards the rink warming up a little.

"Which song would you like today madam" Yeonjun said chuckling a bit.

"You know which one I want" Sora said skating towards the boy.

"Wow you can still skate, I'm surprised" He joked.

"YA!" Sora laughed hitting the boys arm.

"Alrighr alright" Yeonjun smiled at the girl.

"You were beautiful by day6 is now playing"