19

Sora sighed and placed her bag down on the side of the room before walking towards the boy who now was staring back and fourth the photo on the wall and the girl.

"Lets go for a walk shall we?" Sora asked which Sunghoon just stared at her with a weird face.

"Come on lets go! the sooner we leave the later we come back to do the project!" Sora dragged the boy out of the room.

"Where are we even going?" Sunghoon questioned as they walked along the park beside his house.

"Nowhere" Sora smiled as she reached one of the seats and sat down.

"So what excatly did you want to talk about?" Sunghoon sat down beside her.

"Hmm well, Sunghoon, do you know what Photogenic memory is?" Sora turned around to face the boy beside her who just nodded.

"That's great, we'll because that's excatly what I have, the power to remember everything and every single little detail" Sora started.

"Now remember that girl in that photo on the wall?" Sunghoon nodded again in reply.

"Would you like to know who she is?" Sora questioned.

"Yes!" Sunghoon blurted out, but sighed right after.

"I probably never will though" He looked down onto the ground staring at nothing.

"Well what if I told you I know who she is?" Sora asked looking at the boy who immediately whipped his head back up at the sentence.

"What!?" Sunghoon looked at her with a very questionable face.

"Her name.... Her name is Sora, Kim Sora" Sora said as a sad smile appeared on her face.

"I- what" Sunghoon at this point was beyond confused and was just staring at the girl.

"Remember how I ask if you remembered me on the first day of school?" Sora asked.

"Yeah.. I thought you were weird" Sunghoon chuckled.

"Come on let's go, I wanna show you something" Sora stood up and started walking away.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Sunghoon quickly ran and caught up to her.

"About 16 years ago, there were two kids who would play in this park everyday, and their names were, Park Sunghoon and Kim Sora"

Sunghoon opened his mouth just to close it again, causing Sora to chuckle at the cute action, the both continued to walk down the concrete pavement of the park, while Sora continued on explaining to Sunghoon about a few small things before they arrived Infront of an abandoned looking house.

"what are we doing here? you know eveyone says this house is haunted right?" Sunghoon stated causing Sora to burst out in laughter.

"PFFFFT, HAUNTED, LMFAO BAHAHAHAHA" Sora said in between laughter's.

"Whats so funny?" Sunghoon questioned looking at the girl as if she was crazy.

"this house right here that you call haunted, is the house i used to live in" Sora went up to one of the pots of plants that looked weirdly clean and alive unlike the other ones, "and this right here, is the key to the inside" Sora smiled pulling out the hidden rusty key, that had been sitting there for the past 16 years.

"I- What?" Sunghoon was now beyond shocked at all the new information he was getting, from the girl who he had thought was just a senior as well as a project partner who turned out to be his childhood friend whom he had no idea existed, and now this girl took him to the house that everyone in the neighborhood called haunted and claimed it was her house and even pulled out the key to it.

"You know" Sora stated staring at the house in front of her.

"right here, right where we are standing, I made a promise to someone, and we swore we would never break it, but it seems like its already been broken" a sad smile appeared on her face, while Sunghoon just looked at her with yet again, a questionable expression.

"The promise was.. That we would always remember each other" Sora turned around to look at the boy in the eyes.

"And you Park Sunghoon, Broke the promise"

Heh, finally some interesting stuff!!
Trust me the next chapter is gonna be even better *wink wonk* keke, I'm gonna stop spoiling now, have a good day!!