Special Chapter

"PARK SAEYUN! STOP RUNNING AWAY" Sunghoon chased after the now 4 year old girl.

It has been 7 years, yup 7 years since Sora Became the CEO and 5 years since the two got married.

"NOOOOO" The young girl laughed running around the house, "You can't catch me!" She giggled, looking at the two from the kitchen, Sora smiled putting the last few plates on the dining table before walking over to the girl who was so focused on her father, and didn't even realize her mother was right behind her.

"Caught ya!" Sora smiled picking the girl up. "AHHH!" Saeyun screamed absolutely frightened by her own mother, "Now why were you running away from you Dad" Sora bopped her nose walking over to Sunghoon.

"She wouldn't let me tie her hair" He pouted, chuckling Sora grabbed the hair tie from the boys hands and seated the young girl on her lap, "and why would you let your Daddy tie your hair?" Sora started doing pig tails for the younger.

"Because dada sucks at doing my hair" Saeyun pouted looking like her father, "I gotta agree with you in that one" Sora chuckled adjusting the yellow ribbons.
"Im offended, very offended" Sunghoon dramatically held onto his chest, "Don't be, were just stating the truth" the two girls giggled as Sunghoon just stared at them like he was about to go crazy.

*knock, knock*

"CHANYEOL IS HERE!" Jumping off her mothers lap Saeyun ran towards the front door opening it straight away, "CHANNIE!" She engulfed the slightly older boy in a hug, "Hello yunnie!!" Chanyeol hugged back, "Hello Aunty Eujin and Uncle Jake" Thr younger girl broke the hug, smiling at the two adults, "Hello sunshine" Jake waved patting the girls head.

"Eujin!" Sora appeared behind her daughter engulfing her bestfriend in a hug, "Hey man" Sunghoon and Jake laughed doing a small first bump, "Alrighty who's hungry" Sora smiled at the two children who started yelling me and ran inside the house.

....

"Alright, you guys can go upstairs to play, be careful though! Don't hurt yourselves!" Sora told the two who immediately jumped off their seats and speeded upstairs, "cute" Jake  smiled, "I'm cuter though-" Eujin quickly covered her mouth realizing what she had said while everyone on the table busted into laughter, "Yah!" She yelled making them laugh even harder, "yes yes you're cute" Jake replied making Sora and Sunghoon aw at the sight, "Anyways bishes, happy valentines day, and I can proudly say I'm still not single this year" Eujin changed the topic while everyone just started laughing again.

"You'll never be single when I'm around" Jake smirked giving her a small kiss on the cheeks, "ew yall keep it PG" Sunghoon said, "says the ones who were making our in the couch when we came last time-" Sora immediately went red at Eujins statement but all of them ended up laughing anyways, recalling the stupid memories of eachother.

....

"Well goodbye guys, thanks for coming" The Sora and Sunghoon waved at the family of 3, "BYE BYE CHANNIE" Saeyun started jumping up and down waving st the boy, "BYE BYE YUNNIE!" The boy copied her actions as the four adults watched laughing at their kids cuteness.

"Well Saeyun I think it's time for bed" Sora smiled picking the girl up, "noooo" She whined "I wanna play more" puffing her cheeks out the girl started kicking sound in her mother's arms, "Yunnie, listen to your mom" Sunghoon Playfully scolded, "look at you, you even look tired, are you sure you don't want to sleep?" Sunghoon removed the ribbons from the girls hair and ruffling jt afterwards, "fine" Saeyun pouted again, while Sora just watched and smiled.

"Good night Yun" Sora gave the girl a little peck on the forehead which caused her to giggled and move around a bit, "have a good sleep baby" turning the light off Sora carefully closed the door behind her before turning around to meet the younger yet much taller boy just a few inches away from her.

"Now it's time for my valentines day present" He whispered, "Sunghoon what!" Sora whispered yelled blushing hardly, dragging the girl to their room which was on the other side of the house, he immediately shut the door and pinned the girl on to the bed.

"Maybe we could give Saeyun a younger sibling"

!!I DO NOT INNTEND TO SEXUALIZE ANY IDOLS IN THIS CHAPTER, EVERYTHING YOU'VE JUST READ COMES FROM MY PURE IMAGINATION!!

Anyways I can proudly say I am not single on valentines day this year- :D

And to all of yall who are single, I hope you find someone soon, or stay single forever if you want haha🤣

Have a good day/night!! <3