8

"UGH!" Sora yelled slumping on her seat in the cafeteria.

"Come on, it's not gonna be that bad, maybe for once you will git some drama in your life" Eujin teased.

"Tsk, my life is filled with drama dumbass" Sora glared at her bestfriend who just avoided eye contact and continue eating her food.

"Well you still have to talk to him" Eujin finally spoke again after stuffing her mouth with some rice.

"Yea I will do that tomorrow, we still have a whole term anyways" Sora said putting some rice in her mouth aswell

"Ahem" Sunghoon cleared his throat tapping on the girls shoulder.

"AH!" Sora jumped turning around to see the taller boys face in a dangerously close distance.

"EEK! Sorry!" Sora said quickly moving back on her seat, she could already feel her cheeks were burning and was probably a blushing mess right now.

"So uhm... can I have your contacts or something so we can plan?" Sunghoon asked

"Yeah about that, my Mom took my phone away" Sora replied chuckling a bit in the end.

"Oh, welp are you still staying at the dorms?" He asked

"Not right now, I probably won't be going back till mid terms or something" Sora sighed knowing how her mom wouldn't let her go back before she gets her grades.

"Uhm then let's meet at the Cafe we went to yesterday at 12:00pm tomorrow" The younger suggested.

"Sure" Sora replied before walking away.

....

"SORA!"  A familiar voice shouted.

Sora quickly turned to the direction of the voice knowing excatly who it was.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I couldn't come home last night, wait did Mom and Dad do anything to you? Wait oh my goodness are you hurt or anything, I couldn't come home because I had this very important thing and like-" Seungmin started ranting about all the reason on how he couldn't there for his little sister and how sorry and worried he was for her before he got cut off.

"Ya Kim Seungmin chill, you're literally rapping right now" Sora playfully rolled her eyes at the older.

"And to answer your questions, first it's okay you didn't need to come home anyway, second No they barely did anything, the just took my phone and forced me to study" Sora bitterly smiled at her brother who just embraced her in a big hug.

"Okay yall, Enough with this friendly sibling bonding thing, I want my Iced coffee, so if you will excuse me" Eujin said before running away.

"YA!" Sora yelled st her bestfriend who just ignored her and ran away.

"Tch, bestfriend my ass" Sora joked.

"That's what I should be saying to Hyunjin" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Someone called me" Hyunjin popped our of nowhere.

"Go away idiot" Seungmin said pushing the boy away.

"Rudeeee" Hyunjin whined.

"Hello Hyunjin oppa!" Sora said and quickly bowed .

"HEY SORA!" Hyunjin said tackling Sora into a hug which Sora gladly hugged him back.

"Tch you like him more than me" Seungmin rolled his eyes again.

"Stop rolling your eyes man, anyways I gotta go my parents called" Hyunjin said before leaving the two siblings.

"Come on let's go" Seungmin smiled at the younger before taking her hands and dragging her away to the car.

'Im sorry you have to suffer like this Sora'

JDUURIWJWOSNODDJ YALL WHAT!
100+ READS EEEEEK! I couldn't be more thankful to you guys, I know it may not seem like much compared to other books, but it truly means a lot to me, so I just wanted to say a bit Thakyou to everyone who's been reading and voting on my book  ILY! <33

-Author nim